What's special about this electrical box extensions?
- Allows you to correct setbacks and insulate devices with an easy install design.
- Eliminates the need to align device screws with extender holes, and then trying to find the holes in the box.
- Adjusts up to a 1-1/2" box extension for a flush mount and neat finish.
- Continuous, smooth, non-metallic side walls enclose devices completely creating an insulating barrier between the device and the metal box.
- Click for More Features
The purpose of the Arlington Industries Electrical Box Extender is to allow you to pull out your electrical box so that it lays flush with the newly installed wall covering, without having to remove or repositioning the existing box. Talk about a way to save yourself some valuable time and money. This electrical box extension system is the answer you've been looking for.
|AI-BE1||Single Gang Box Extender||2.313" L x 4.188" W x 1.813" H||0.042 lb||
|AI-BE2||Dual Gang Box Extender||4.1" L x 4.188" W x 1.813" H||0.06 lb||
|AI-BE3||3-Gang Box Extender||6.4" L x 4.188" W x 1.813" H||0.2 lb||
|AI-BE4||4-Gang Box Extender||8.0" L x 4.188" W x 1.813" H||0.2 lb||
|AI-BE1R||Ceiling Box Extender||4.35" D x 1.5" H||0.2 lb||
|BE1 and BE2 Diagram||Gang Layout Diagram|
|Part #||# Gang||Width
Manufactured from non-conductive, 105° C continuous use, UL 94V/0 rated flame retardant material for safer installations
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. While I don't have one here to compare them, it would seem from research that they are not compatible.
- This extender allows you to correct setbacks in the electrical boxes (due to thick dry wall for example) allowing you to add a flush face plate. We have placed videos on the page so it will be easy to view
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts