Arlington Non-Metallic Enclosure Boxes
Economical Enclosures for a Multitude of Applications
What's special about these plastic enclosures?
- Protects low voltage equipment from unauthorized access and debris in indoor applications.
- Ten top and bottom knockouts provide access for conduit-borne wiring.
- Non-metallic, UV-rated material stands up to heat and moisture-induced corrosion for long life.
- Optional padlock or cam-lock for protection from theft or tampering by unauthorized personnel.
- Click for More Features
Non-Metallic Enclosure Boxes from Arlington® provide a very cost effective solution for indoor mounting applications. These lightweight, manageable boxes are made from a durable plastic that will mount your electronic components to any wall. They contain top and bottom knockouts for cable entry and exit, ensuring plenty of cable access to your devices. These boxes make great solutions for network routers/modems, electronics projects, and small item storage.
|AI-EB0708||7" x 8" x 3.5"
(17.78 x 20.32 x 8.89 cm)
|2 lbs (0.90 kg)||
|AI-EB1111||11" x 11" x 3.5"
(27.94 x 27.94 x 8.89 cm)
|3.5 lbs (1.58 kg)||
|AI-EB1212||12" x 12" x 4"
(30.48 x 30.48 x 10.16 cm)
|4 lbs (1.81 kg)||
- Padlock Latch: Pre-installed mount for a padlock (padlock not included).
- Cam Lock (Optional): May be installed into the designated door knockout, includes a pair of keys.
|Security||Pad Lock or
Keyed Cam Lock (optional)
(top and Bottom)
|AI-EB0708||7" (17.78 cm)||8" (17.78 cm)||3.5" (8.89 cm)|
|AI-EB1111||11" (27.94 cm)||11" (27.94 cm)||3.5" (8.89 cm)|
|AI-EB1212||12" (30.48 cm)||12" (30.48 cm)||4" (10.16 cm)|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Does the hinged cover open 180 degrees. When open I need the cover to be against the wall
- The hinged door opens to 90 degrees.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts