What's special about this flexible conduit?
- Factory installed Kevlar pull tape to simplify installation.
- Check out the wide range of fittings and accessories to fit your application.
- UL 2024 and UL 1666 Listed for riser applications of fiber optic cabling.
- NEC article 770 and 800 recognized for plenum & riser applications for fiber optic and telecom cabling.
- Click for More Features
Resi-Gard is a flexible wireloom conduit made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) that provides an easier way of distributing cabling from a main distribution panel to a secondary hub and other locations where low voltage wiring may be needed. This flexible raceway is ideal for easy access to cables for maintenance or service of cables as well as future expansion. Rated for fiber optic and telecommunications cables in general purpose, plenum and riser settings.
|CARSCF4X1C-100||CARLON 1" RESI-GARD W/ TAPE - 100FT||
|CARSCG4X1C-100||CARLON 1-1/4" RESI-GARD W/ TAPE - 100FT||
- Ideal for low voltage installations
- Lightweight and flexible, easily bends by hand
- Bright orange coloration for high visibility low voltage signifying
- Available in 1-3/4" and 1" diameter tubing in 100 foot lengths
|Material:||Orange Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Pull Tape Material:||Kevlar|
|Certifications:||Listed under UL 1666 & UL 2024 - Standard for Riser application for Optical Fiber Raceway.|
|Recognized per NEC Articles, 770 and 800 for Plenum, Riser and General Purpose applications for optical fiber, and telecomunications cables.|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, This specific product is made for Plenum, Riser and General Purpose applications however it's not suitable for direct burial. We do have other wire looms that are made specifically for direct burial, please give us a call, toll free at 866-222-0030 and we can show you the ones we offer.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts