What's special about this cable manager?
- No tools needed for installation
- Open channel design allows easy access for adding or removing cables
- Mounts on any flat hard surface: desks, tables, baseboards, walls
- 48" lengths can handle virtually any desktop/office cables
- Click for More Features
A tried and true cable management solution, the J Channel Raceway is the total package: an easy to use, easy to install item that makes cable clutter disappear in seconds. With the adhesive backing, just press it on the desired surface and you're good to go! A great permanent or temporary solution for condos and apartments, as the adhesive leaves minimal residue behind.
|Part #||Color||Length||Inside Width||Outside Width||Inside Height||Outside Height||Price / Unit|
- Encloses wires on three sides, protecting them and eliminating clutter and trip hazards
- Simple to install, use and remove, making it great for home users and professionals
|Adhesive Base Height||2-1/4"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Get Back What’s Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
- How to Keep Your Cables Tidy
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Install a Cable Safe (Desk Organizer)
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- The J Channel product does not have accessory pieces. It may be possible to cut/notch the ends of the channel in such a way that you can make the channel conform to any corner, but we do not have a guide or instructions to accomplish this.
- Based on the dimensions of the J Channel Raceway, you should be able to accommodate at least 12 of the Cat6 cables in a single unit.
- Hello, Yes. it is made from a Rigid PVC material. The weight depends on how thick or large your cords are that you are putting inside the J Channel. And you can use screws to screw the channel in place instead of using the double sided tape. For more information please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts