What's special about this cable manager?
- No tools needed for installation.
- Open channel design allows easy access for adding or removing cables.
- Mounts on any flat hard surface: desks, tables, baseboards, walls
- 48" lengths can handle virtually any desktop/office cables.
- Click for More Features
A tried and true cable management solution, the J Channel Raceway is the total package: an easy to use, easy to install item that makes cable clutter disappear in seconds. With the adhesive backing, just press it on the desired surface and you're good to go! A great permanent or temporary solution for condos and apartments, as the adhesive leaves minimal residue behind.
|Part #||Color||Length||Inside Width||Outside Width||Inside Height||Outside Height||Price / Unit|
|Adhesive Base Height||2-1/4"|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
J Channel - What do you do when you come to a corner?
- The J Channel product does not have accessory pieces. It may be possible to cut/notch the ends of the channel in such a way that you can make the channel conform to any corner, but we do not have a guide or instructions to accomplish this.
How many CAT6 Ethernet Cables would fit - This is for a school where we have a black 4" rubber base board. We have about 16 runs of about 25' from a wall mounted switch to desktop PCs. Could just stack 2 J Channels on top of each other above the base board with 8-12 cables in each?
- Based on the dimensions of the J Channel Raceway, you should be able to accommodate at least 12 of the Cat6 cables in a single unit.
Is this PVC? How much weight can it hold? What's the best way to cut nice clean lines? I have a miter saw with a fine tooth blade for plastics/acrylics. I'm going to use this to hold small power bricks & satellite SWMs. Plan to screw it down instead of the double sided tape. Thank you.
- Hello, Yes. it is made from a Rigid PVC material. The weight depends on how thick or large your cords are that you are putting inside the J Channel. And you can use screws to screw the channel in place instead of using the double sided tape. For more information please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts