What's special about these computer tower holders?
- Lift your CPU off the floor for quick access while keeping it away from potential dangers like unintentional kicks or flooding.
- When elevated, the CPU holder will keep your tower free of the dirt and dust that accumulate on the floor.
- Mounts cases vertically or horizontally to maximize the space under your desk.
- Includes 66” high-tensile webbing straps to keep your computer tower secured to the mount, and prevent it from tipping over or falling.
- Click for More Features
Keep your computer case off the floor safely and securely with these CPU holders by Cable-Safe. Choose from three different models that securely screw into the underside of your desk to lift computers away from dust, liquid spills or accidental kicking. Each CPU holder has a weight limit of 45 lbs, so they're strong enough to hold most computer towers.
|Part #||Description||Max. Load Capacity||Weight||Price|
|CS-PT-CPUH21||Fixed Mount CPU Holder/UPS Holder||45 lbs||2.8 lbs||
|CS-PT-CPUH22||Sliding Mount CPU Holder||45 lbs||7.88 lbs||
|CS-PT-CPUH23||Sliding/Rotating CPU Holder||45 lbs||10.63 lbs||
- Includes all the hardware you will need to attach the unit to the desk.
- Desk must be at least 3/4” thick in order to hold the CPU and holder.
- Available in three mounting styles:
- Fixed: for a clean and uncluttered floor.
- Sliding: to access power controls or drives easily.
- Sliding/Rotating: to easily access the back for maintenance.
- Constructed of sturdy steel that resists rust and will stand up to years of use.
- Protective rubber pads and anti-skid straps protect the tower from scratches, gouges, or sliding off of surface.
|Weight||2.8 lbs||7.88 lbs||10.63 lbs|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||45 lbs||45 lbs||45 lbs|
|Material||Powder coated steel||Powder coated steel||Powder coated steel|
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Mommy's Little Helpers: Baby Registry Must-Haves for Safety Minded Parents
- How to Keep Your Cables Tidy
- Smart Cable Management for School and Universities
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, Yes, at 8 inches wide it will hold a case 20.75" tall
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts