Economical and stealth way to organize and hide your cables
What's special about the locking channel cable raceway?
- Protects your cables in an aesthetically pleasing way.
- Locks firmly to ensure your cables are safely out of the way.
- Available in 3 sizes to suit your specific type and quantity of cables.
- Click for More Features
If you need a paintable product, please see the one-piece latching raceways.
|Part #||Description||Length||Channel Dimensions||Color||Price / Piece|
|MT-00206||0.75" Locking Channel||4'||1/2" X 3/4"||Black||
|MT-00207||1" Locking Channel||4'||1/2" X 1"||Black||
|MT-00208||1.50" Locking Channel||4'||3/4" X 1-1/2"||Black||
Our locking channel cable raceway may be your solution. These wire channels enclose your wires and have a locking latch mechanism that allows you to easily install and access cables. The self-adhesive tape on the back of the wire channel adheres to furniture, baseboards, or walls either vertically or horizontally. The locking channel cable raceways are available in 3 sizes.
|Sizes||1/2" H x 3/4" W x 4' L
1/2" H x 1" W x 4' L
3/4" H x 1-1/2" W x 4' L
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
is this product made for outdoor use?
- This Locking Channel product line is designed to be used indoors. It is likely that the material will become brittle with prolonged UV exposure, and the adhesive may not withstand the elements.
Adhesive is black? - If I adhered this raceway to glass, would the adhesive be a black color?
- The adhesive tape on the Locking Channel is not black so it may not preserve your aesthetic if used on a glass surface.
Is it easy to cut? - I am going to need to cut this in order for it to fit properly under my desk. Would that be a problem?
- Scissors could cut the plastic of the Locking Channel, but it may be a difficult task to trim cleanly. You may wish to consider our Wire Duct Cutters for a more professional end result.
Is this paintable
- The material and texture of the Locking Channel may make it difficult to paint this product to any color. Consider the WireRun Snapper Raceway for a similar design product which can be painted.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts