What's special about the locking channel cable raceway?
- Protects your cables in an aesthetically pleasing way.
- Locks firmly to ensure your cables are safely out of the way.
- Available in 3 sizes to suit your specific type and quantity of cables.
- Click for More Features
If you need a paintable product, please see the one-piece latching raceways.
|Part #||Description||Length||Channel Dimensions||Color||Price / Piece|
|MT-00206||0.75" Locking Channel||4'||1/2" X 3/4"||Black||
|MT-00207||1" Locking Channel||4'||1/2" X 1"||Black||
|MT-00208||1.50" Locking Channel||4'||3/4" X 1-1/2"||Black||
Our locking channel cable raceway may be your solution. These wire channels enclose your wires and have a locking latch mechanism that allows you to easily install and access cables. The self-adhesive tape on the back of the wire channel adheres to furniture, baseboards, or walls either vertically or horizontally. The locking channel cable raceways are available in 3 sizes.
- Black to fit nicely into any dark décor.
- Made from PVC Plastic
- Includes pre-applied adhesive on the back. Ready to go!
- Can mount vertically or horizontally.
- The Locking Channel encloses your wires and has a locking latch mechanism.
- It has a self-adhesive tape on the back that can mount vertically or horizontally.
- Available in 3 sizes
|Sizes||1/2" H x 3/4" W x 4' L
1/2" H x 1" W x 4' L
3/4" H x 1-1/2" W x 4' L
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- This Locking Channel product line is designed to be used indoors. It is likely that the material will become brittle with prolonged UV exposure, and the adhesive may not withstand the elements.
- The adhesive tape on the Locking Channel is not black so it may not preserve your aesthetic if used on a glass surface.
- Scissors could cut the plastic of the Locking Channel, but it may be a difficult task to trim cleanly. You may wish to consider our Wire Duct Cutters for a more professional end result.
- The material and texture of the Locking Channel may make it difficult to paint this product to any color. Consider the WireRun Snapper Raceway for a similar design product which can be painted.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts