Snapper® Raceway & Accessories
Easiest and most customizable cable management available
What's special about this 1-Piece Raceway?
- Simple to install. Attractive & customizable design.
- Flexible hinge allows for easy upkeep.
- Full line of accessories is available.
- Strong adhesive can hold up to your heaviest applications.
- Comes in White but easy to paint with any latex based color.
- Available in 2 sizes to suit your application.
- Click for More Features
This latching cable raceway is an excellent cable hider in the home, office or
conference room quickly and easily.
The adhesive backing holds strong to any flat smooth surface, from walls to
desks to floors,
and the hinged top is easy to open and close when removing or adding cables,
but holds shut to keep your wires and cords protected during use. It's a simple,
affordable and effective way to clean up messy cables and wires.
|WR-SR-S-6||3/4" x 1/2" 1-Piece Raceway - White||6'||
|WR-SR-S-6-CASE||3/4" x 1/2" 1-Piece Raceway - Case of 20 - White||6'||
|WR-SR-L-6||1.5" x 3/4" 1-Piece Raceway - White||6'||
|WR-SR-L-6-CASE||1.5" x 3/4" 1-Piece Raceway - Case of 20 - White||6'||
|Part #||Description||# of Pieces||Price|
|WR-SR-KIT-2-L||Snapper® 11 Pieces Raceway Kit
Contains: 4-1.5" x 3/4" Raceway Sticks, 2- Flat 90° Elbows, 1- 3 Way Tee, 2- Splice/Joint Covers, 1- Outer Corner Cover and 1- Inner Corner Cover.
|WR-SR-KIT-1-L||Snapper® 14 Pieces Raceway Kit
Contains: 4-1.5" x 3/4" Raceway Sticks, 2- Flat 90° Elbows, 1- 3 Way Tee, 2- Splice/Joint Covers, 1- Outer Corner Cover, 1- Inner Corner Cover, 2- End Caps and 1- Ceiling Entry.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
uv - Will this raceway survive the elements (outdoors)?
Is this working?
How does this fasten to the wall? - Do I just drill holes and screw it to the studs?
- Thank you for your question. This item has adhesive on the back so you can easily mount it to your wall.
Cut - What do you use to cut the raceway if its too long?
- Thank you for your question. A regular saw or a wire duct cutting tool will work.
Does the raceway have an end cap?
- Yes, an end cap is available for this item.
Can I use Wiremold by Legrand accessories with this raceway?
- Thank you for your question. The compatible accessories with this raceway can be found by clicking on this link (http://www.cableorganizer.com/p/wirerun-snapper-raceways). Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
how do you terminate to a flush mount receptacle box?
- Thank you for your question. Please review the accessories page by clicking on the link below. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions http://www.cableorganizer.com/p/wirerun-snapper-raceways
Can the Snapper Latching Raceway be used outdoors? I need a conduit to place along the eave at the soffit to wall junction to feed 14/2 wire to flood lights. The conduit will not be directly exposed to rain and sunlight but it will be outdoors.
- Thank you for your question. Please review our outdoor rated cable covers - Part number FWG-300-BK. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
With which pieces of the Snapper or 2700 line will I need to use joint/splice connectors? Only on straight runs or at each connection of a new piece, i.e. 90s to straights, straights to tees, etc?
- You will only need a joint/splice connector to join two (or more) pieces of raceway together. You will not need then to join other accessories to the raceway.
Does this item stick to brick wall ? While it is not recommended for the abrasive surfaces of brick walls, this item can stick, but may need the use of additional adhesives to be securely positioned.
Does the wirerun snapper raceway come in black color?
- Unfortunately the color White is the only option at this time. We do have alternative raceway options which are available in black: http://www.cableorganizer.com/surface-raceways/latching.html
How many 14 gauge wires will fit in Each size? I need to run eight 14ga speaker wires across my living room and need to know which size to order.
- Thank you for your question. We would welcome an opportunity to work with you to better understand your project and requirements. Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further
I see all the accessories, but I don't see any junction boxes for the raceway to terminate in. Are there boxes available?
- Hello, this particular raceway does not come with junction boxes, however we do have some options that do. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience toll free at 866-222-0030 and we can offer you some alternatives.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts