What's special about these BNC resistors?
Black Box offers two types of BNC Resistor Terminator Caps that allow you to close unused plugs, as well as prevent signal loss in CCTV coax runs. They are ideal for video installations and are easy to use, so you can be sure you will always have a stable and reliable network.
|Part #||Description||Quantity / Pack||Weight||Price / Pack|
|BB-FC135||BNC Resistor Terminator Cap, RG-58 Cap, 50 Ohm||1||0.028 lb|
|BB-FC135-10PAK||BNC Resistor Terminator Cap, RG-58 Cap, 50 Ohm||10||0.28 lb|
- BNC 50-Ohm RG-58 Resistor Terminator Cap, made for applications where grounding is not a concern
- This resistor terminator cap closes unused connectors in your 10BASE2 coax cable runs
- Cap off RG-58 cable runs operating at 50 ohms in your ThinNet cabling network
- Double Diamond warranty
|Part #||Connector Type||Cable||Qty per Pack||Weight||Dimensions|
|BB-FC135||BNC 50-Ohm||RG-58||1||0.028 lb||1.2" L x 0.7" W x 0.8" H|
|BB-FC135-10PAK||BNC 50-Ohm||RG-58||10||0.28 lb||3.3" L x 4.1" W x 0.8" H|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts