What's special about these connectors?
- Snap in style RCA connector in front and 110 punchdown in the rear.
- Oversize connector diameter and depth readily accommodate larger “high end” audio/video plugs (male).
- Gold plated/wash connector for increased durability.
- Connector supports connectivity for up to 2 pairs to reduce wire loss in longer cable runs.
- Click for More Features
Leviton's RCA 110-Type Port Connector transmits audio/video signals over standard Category 5, 5e or 6 UTP cabling, and features110-style IDC punch downs on the rear for simple, fast installation. Ideal in environments that have frequent moves and changes, or where coaxial cable runs are not an option. The front of the connector features a gold-plated contact surface for a better connection, and its oversized cavity readily accommodates male RCA plugs. RCA-110 Connector is compatible in any QuickPort housing or panel.
|LE-40735||QuickPort RCA 110-Type||
- Keep digital signal bundles separate from analog signal bundles.
- UL flammability rating of UL94V-0
- Bulkhead adapters can fit all QuickPort wallplates, outlets patch panels, and patch blocks
- Made of high impact fire retardant plastic
- Body colors available to match wallplates and housings
- Barrel colors available in orange, red, white and yellow, (green and blue available in ivory and white body colors) for media identification.
- 1 year manufacturer plus system warranty
Leviton’s RCA 110 QuickPort connectors use a standard RCA connector on the front with 110 punchdowns in the rear. They are designed to locally distribute baseband audio/video cable signals over 10 to a maximum of 40 feet of unshielded twisted pair cabling shielded audio/video cable. They snap into any QuickPort and field installable housings including flush and surface mount outlets, patch panels and patch blocks. These connectors are all high impact, UL 94V-0 fire retardant plastic
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, You can use 1 or 2 pairs of wires for each connection (the connectors will work over 1 pair but may not go the full 40? max distance recommended for the connector). We suggest using 2 pairs. If you have 2 channels to connect (4 connectors) you can do these over the same cable using all 8 pairs.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts