What's special about this glow-in-the-dark wrap?
- Wraps and bundles your cables, wires, and hoses while providing high visibility in dark areas.
- Soft glow lasts for up to 8 hours throughout the night or day.
- Can be charged by any light source, including fluorescent or sun light.
- Constructed of strong, flexible material to protect your cables while still allowing them to move freely.
- Click for More Features
This glow-in-the-dark spiral wrap allows you to bundle your cables while providing you with a light source. This specialty spiral wrap is ideal for use in applications where extreme abrasion resistance is important, and additional light is needed for safety.
|Part #||Description||Min. Hose O.D.||Length||Price|
|PCI-N12||NightGlow Spiral Wrap - 3/8" diameter||3/8"||165 ft.||
|PCI-N16||NightGlow Spiral Wrap - 1/2" diameter||1/2"||66 ft.||
|PCI-N25||NightGlow Spiral Wrap - 15/16" diameter||15/16"||66 ft.||
- Wraps around cables, so you can install it without having to disconnect or remove cables or fittings.
- Provides multiple breakout points for easy routing of cables.
- Constructed of 100% virgin polyethylene for greater durability and resistance against abrasion.
- Operating temperature from -40°F to +280°F (-40°C to 138°C) for use in a wide variety of environments.
- Available in various sizes to wrap and install over just one cable, or large multi-cable bundles.
- Equipped with smooth beveled edges to prevent both cables and installers from being cut.
- Ideal for use in many in industrial environments, as well as many other applications, including:
- Mining Machinery
- Farming Equipment
- Marine and Boating
- Health and safety
|PHYSICAL PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||UNIT||VALUE|
|Density||ASTM D 1505||g/cm3||0.954|
|2,16 kg||ASTM D 1238||g/10 min||0.1|
|5.0 kg||ASTM D 1238||g/10 min||0.56|
|Carbon Black Content||ASTM D 1603||%||2~2.5|
|Tensile Properties||ASTM D 638 (IV)||-||-|
|Tensile strength at yield (min)||-||kg/cm2||230|
|Tensile strength at break (min)||-||kg/cm2||300|
|Elongation at break (min)||-||%||500|
|Flexural modulus||ASTM D 790||kg/cm2||8800|
|Environmental Stress Crack|
|Resistance||ASTM D 1693||hr||1000|
|Condition B, F50 (min)|
|Hardness (min)||ASTM D 2240||shore “D”||63|
|Impact strength (lzod, method A, min)||ASTM D 256||kg-cm/cm||30|
|Brittleness temp. (min)||ASTM D 746||°C||-75|
|Vicat softening temp.||ASTM D 1525||°C||123|
|Oxidative Induction Time at 200°C||ISO / TR 10837||%||16|
|Modulus of Elasticity||ASTM D 790||min||40|
|Thermal conductivity||ASTM D 177||Watt/m°C||0.4|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion||ASTM D 696||1°C||0.00013|
|Material Classification||ASTM D 1248||-||III C 5 P34|
|Cell Classification||ASTM D 3350||-||345434(PE3408)|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts