What's special about these wall mount DVR lockboxes?
- Designed to keep valuables such as laptops, switches, test equipment or patch cords safe from unauthorized users
- Vented side panels and included fan provide extra thermal management to prevent equipment from overheating
- Available with a smoked plexiglass window that allows IR signal to pass through, letting you control devices without opening the door
- Hinged, key-locked front door swings down for easier access to contents
- Click for More Features
With these DVR Lockboxes by Video Mount Products (VMP) you can keep your expensive electronic equipment safe from unauthorized persons. It’s designed to mount on the wall instead of in a cabinet or rack, which leaves plenty of room in your IT closet or data center.
Note: VMP Products cannot be returned if removed from Original Package unless Defective. Please be sure to review your packaged item before opening to make sure you received the correct product
Please Note: These produts ship in 1 week
|VMP-DVR-LB1||DVR Lock Box, Solid Front Door||21" L x 21.25" W x 8.25" H|
(53.34 x 53.97 x 20.9 cm)
|VMP-DVR-WA||DVR Lock Box Wall Mounting Arms (mounting hardware included)||22" long (55.88 cm)||4 lbs||Black|
- Interlocking lift-off lid allows for easy maintenance without removing the equipment inside
- Rear cutouts allow cords access to power or data inputs
- Black, static-resistant powder coat finish withstands scratches, abrasions and protects your sensitive electronics from damaging static electricity
- Manufactured of formed steel with spot welds for added security and durability
- Made in the USA
|Part #||Interior Dimensions||Exterior Dimensions||Weight||Color||Fan Included||Type of Front Door|
|VMP-DVR-LB1||21"L x 21"W x 8"H||21"L x 21.25"W x 8.25"H||30 lbs||Black||Yes||Solid|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- The Do-it-Yourselfer's Guide to Setting Up a Server Room on a Budget
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts