What's special about this lockbox?
- Fully welded 16-gauge steel construction for strength
- 26-3/4" inside depth to accommodate deeper DVR's and components
- Configurable thermal management system includes a standard 4-1/2" ball-bearing fan and two washable & removable filters, and can be configured to accommodate the needs of any DVR
- Click for More Features
DLBX Series DVR Lockbox protects the evidence while ensuring components have the necessary thermal and cable management.
|QMA-DLBX||DVR Lockbox with Thermal & Cable Management||11.34" H x 23.87" W x 28.24" D||Black||44 lbs|
|QMA-DLBX-WM||Pair of wall mount brackets for DLBX||n/a||7 lbs|
|CTMIL-ST100-BK||Standard Mille-Ties, Black (UV stable)||12" H x 0.35" (9mm) W x Thickness 0.04" (1mm)||0.5 lb|
|CTPAN-PLT2S-C||Cable Tie, Natural, 100 per pack||7.4" H||0.25 lb|
|VWOW-50RL||VELCRO® brand ONE-WRAP® Wire Wrap|
50 per ROLL
|8" H x 1/2" W||n/a|
- Optional FC-4 proportional speed thermostatic fan control ensures fan only runs based on the internal temperature of the DLBX, reducing maintenance requirements and noise
- Extensive cable management facilities include tie points, EKO's (knock-outs) and cable pass-through
- Mechanically interlocking top provides added security yet removes easily for equipment servicing
- Standard key locked hinging front door allows easy equipment access
- Optional wall mounting brackets are available
- Optional interior rackrail available
- 100 pound weight capacity
- 3-year warranty
- EIA Compliant
- UL listed
- Made in the USA
Security surveillance is a fact of life. But what good is security surveillance if you don't protect the components that record the evidence? Protect the evidence that protects you! Middle Atlantic's DLBX Video Lockbox is designed to house and protect DVR's and multiplexers anywhere a DVR is used for surveillance and monitoring. The versatile design of the DLBX lockbox allows for either active or passive thermal management to meet the specific cooling needs of the equipment installed. You can configure your DLBX lockbox to have side intake with rear exhaust or front intake with rear exhaust. The fans and filters can be mounted on the left or right side of the DLBX lockbox. If you desire to run the fans only when required, an optional proportional speed thermostatic fan control is available. The versatile design of the DLBX lockbox allows you to position the unit on a counter-top or shelf, or wall mount the unit either horizontally or vertically. Optional available interior rackrail allows equipment to slide out for servicing. The DLBX lockbox is so strong that it can be used as a shelf for your monitor to save space if necessary.
|Electrical Knockouts||1/2", 3/4", 1", and 1-1/2"|
|Laser Knockouts||2" x 4"|
|Load Capacity||100 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
- Cable Management by Middle Atlantic
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts