What's special about this see-through security door?
- Allows you to visually inspect the status of equipment through a 3/16" thick, smoked-gray plexiglass door
- Standard keylock with two keys blocks unauthorized entry
- Four sizes available, so you can secure just one piece of equipment, or many
- Click for More Features
Keep your rackmounted electronic equipment safe and secure while still being able to inspect it at a glance. Middle Atlantic’s hinged plexiglass security covers allow authorized users to view or make adjustments to equipment anytime, while simultaneously keeping rack contents secured against unauthorized access.
|Part #||U Space||Racking Height||Width||Weight||Price|
|MA-SECL-2||2 U||3-1/2"||19"||3.08 lbs|
|MA-SECL-3||3 U||5-1/4"||19"||3.4 lbs|
|MA-SECL-4||4 U||7"||19"||3.77 lbs|
|MA-SECL-8||8 U||14"||19"||5.53 lbs|
- 16 AWG steel frame deters tampering to ensure that equipment is safe and secure
- 1-1/2" depth easily clears the controls on most equipment
- Durable black powder coat finish to resist scratches and bumps
- Plexiglass cleaner available to maintain the transparent look
- Easily mounts onto any standard 19" rack
- Made in the USA
|Rack Height||3-1/2" (89mm)||5-1/4" (133mm)||7" (178mm)||14" (356mm)|
|Frame||16 AWG steel||16 AWG steel||16 AWG steel||16 AWG steel|
|Weight||3.08 lbs||3.4 lbs||3.77 lbs||5.53 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts