What's special about these tone and probe kits?
- Microprocessor controlled circuitry for increased reliability
- Automatic shutoff to prevent battery drain
- Fixed alligator clips and removable modular plug for RJ-11
- Snag-proof boot prevents broken plug tabs
- Kits include one Tone Generator, one Inductive Amplifier (Professional) or Filter Probe (Premium), and carrying case
- Click for More Features
Greenlee carries Tone Generator and Probe Kits for varying needs, such as the basic Tone Generator (GL-77GX) to identify single conductors or cables or up to the Premium Kit (GL-801K) for the more accurate identification by eliminating almost all power-related noise.
Tone Generator - GL-77GX
Premium Tone and Probe Kit - GL-801K
The 801K provides more accurate wire identification by virtually eliminating power-related noise from the tone and probe operation. Kit includes:
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- 77GX Tone Generator Specifications and Instruction Manual (PDF)
- 701K Classic Tone and Probe Specifications (PDF)
- 801K Premium Tone and Probe Specifications (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts