What's special about this crimp tool?
The Gem Electronics GEM-GET-CS Compression Crimp Tool is as versatile as it is functional. Not only can you crimp compression seal connectors, but the included adapter also allows you to crimp F, BNC and RCA connectors.
|GEM-0459-2CSBG||Gem Electronics F Male Compression RG59 PVC, Siamese & Plenum||100||1.7 lbs||6" x 7"|
|GEM-0406-610CSBG||Gem Electronics F Male Compression RG6 Plenum||100||1.7 lbs||6" x 7"|
|GEM-0407-610CSTP||Gem Electronics F Right Angle Male Comp RG6 Plenum||10||0.7 lbs||4.25" x 7.5"|
|GEM-0407-6CSTPQ||Gem Electronics F Right Angle Male Comp RG6 Quad Plenum||10||0.7 lbs||4.25" x 7.5"|
|GEM-0407-6CSQSTP||Gem Electronics F Right Angle Male Comp RG6 Dual/Tri/Quad||10||0.7 lbs||4.25" x 7.5"|
|GEM-0401-2CSTP||Gem Electronics F Female Compression RG59 PVC, Siamese & Plenum||10||0.2 lbs||4.25" x 7.5"|
|GEM-0401-6CSTP||Gem Electronic F Female Compression RG6 Type||10||0.3 lbs||4.25" x 7.5"|
|GEM-0401-6CSTPQ||Gem Electronics F Female Compression RG6 Quad Plenum||10||0.3 lbs||4.25" x 7.5"|
|GEM-0401-6CSQSTP||Gem Electronics F Female Compression RG6 Dual/Tri/Quad||10||0.3 lbs||4.25" x 7.5"|
- Takes only 15 seconds to crimp a connector with this labor-saving device
- Perfect compliment to the Gem Electronics Compression Seal Connectors
- Cable cutter cuts through RG58, RG59, and RG6 type coaxial cables
- Kit includes separate adapters for RCA, BNC and F Connectors making this crimp tool versatile and able to meet many of your connector jobs needs
- The adapters are simply screwed into handle and tool frame for ease of handling
- Ergonomic, plastic handle grips allow for a sure grip which means a good crimp every time
- One year manufacturer warranty
Made of metal and plastic and weighing just under one pound, this is a valuable part of any installer’s tool case. An added bonus of the GEM-GET-CS is the cable cutter built in to the crimp tool.
|Dimensions :||10.5" x 4"|
|Weight :||15.8 oz|
|Works with almost all GEM compression seal connectors|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Crimp a F Connector
- How to Attach a Crimp-On BNC Connector
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts