What's special about this compression tool?
- The Double Bubble system uses two 360° compression connections; one on the inside, and another on the outside to ensure a permanent connection.
- This is a true 360° radial compression tool, meaning it compresses all the way around the connector making it especially strong and sturdy.
- Click for More Features
The CPLCRBC Radial Taper Compression Tool is a specially designed tool for use with ICM's patent pending Double Bubble 360 Compression Connection System. This compression tool also works with full line of F, RCA and BNC connectors.
|ICM-CPLCRBC||ICM Radial Taper Compression Tool||1.25 lbs||7" x 2.75" x 1"||Blue|
- This compression tool can be used to crimp the full line of F, RCA and BNC connectors for use on various applications.
- Specially designed to be used with ICM's patent pending Double Bubble 360 Compression Connection System for a complete audio/video termination.
- Created in combination with a new line of one-piece, non-blind entry, bubble connectors, for a solid connection.
- This tool is light, compact and easy to use and has no adjustable parts mean you are ready to go any time.
- The open face design makes room and allowances for many connector sizes and styles, including the F-Conn series of F, BNC and RCA connectors, as well as the new line of Double Bubble connectors.
- Created for use with RG59, RG6 and security cables.
- Available with blue, green or yellow grips so you can color coordinate your tools.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Constructed of steel and plastic
- For use with RG59, RG6 and security cables
- For use with F, RCA and BNC connectors
- Shipping weight : 1.25 lbs (1lb 4oz)
- Dimensions : 7" x 2.75" x 1"
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts