What's special about this multi mode fiber optic cable?
- Requires little maintenance, saving you both time and resources
- Scratch resistant and built to last in most environments
- High quality, optimal performance for high-speed
- Click for More Features
This single mode, scratch resistant, fiber optic patch cord is durable and built to last while delivering high quality performance. It is easy-to-use and little to no maintenance is required for upkeep, which saves you time and money in the long run. This cord is perfect for creating a reliable network for excellent customer satisfaction. It is available in a number of different lengths to perfectly fit your needs.
|Part #||Core/Cladding Diameter||Type||Connector Type||Price|
|WR-LCLCDXSM||9/125||Single Mode Duplex||LC-LC|
- Simple to maintain and clean
- Greater reliability and performance with lower loss
- Compatible with all existing connectors for added convenience
- Ready for retrofit installations
- 100% tested for quality
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicers and How They Work
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts