What's special about these fiber optic cables?
- You can pull this cable anywhere, between and within buildings
- Moisture resistant with water-blocking strength meets GR-20-CORE water penetration requirements
- OFNP listed for indoor plenum runs and doesn’t have to be terminated within 50 feet (15.2 m) of its building entrance
- Click for More Features
The Black Box Indoor/Outdoor Multimode Fiber Optic Cable with 12-Strands and a 62.5-Micron is a tight buffered fiber cable that can be run both indoors and outdoors. Because it can be run anywhere, these cables are ideal for running communications between and within buildings as well as underground.
|BB-EXPIO3012A-1000||1000 FT||39 lbs|
|BB-EXPIO3012A-1250||1250 FT||48.75 lbs|
|BB-EXPIO3012A-2000||2000 FT||52 lbs|
|BB-EXPIO3012A-2500||2500 FT||65 lbs|
- Outer jacket resists fungus and contains a UV stabilizer to guards against sun exposure
- Ideal for use in:
- Humid climates
- Underground runs
- Gigabit Ethernet Connections
- Ethernet Connections
- Available in custom lengths to suit any sized job(please call for more information)
- Lifetime Double Diamond Protection
This multimode fiber optic cable is moisture resistant with water-blocking strength member and meets GR-20-CORE, to ensure that any cable damage can be contained to a repairable length.
|Maximum Attenuation :||850 nm: 3.5 dB /km
1300nm: 1.2 dB /km
|Bend Radius:||Installation: 5.5 in (14 cm)
Long Term: 2.83 in (7 cm)
|Nominal Diameter:||0.26” (7 mm)|
|Minimum Distance:||Gigabit Ethernet:
850 nm: 300 m
1300 nm: 550 m
10 Gigabit Ethernet:
850 nm: 32 m
1300 nm: N/A
|Minimum Overfill Launch Bandwidth:||850 nm: 200 MHz/km
1300 nm: 600 MHz/km
32° to 158° F (0° to 70° C)
Installation: 388 lb/ft (1726N)
|Weight:||26 lb / 1000ft|
Double Diamond Warranty:
The Double Diamond Warranty is a no-questions-asked warranty that protects your BLACK BOX® brand products from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Most products come with a one- or two-year warranty. Some products, such as copper cables, manual switches, cabinets, and racks, are guaranteed for life! During the warranty period, Black Box will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!
- Fiber Optic Powerpoint (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts