What's special about this fiber optic patch cord?
- Can withstand wear and tear in rough environments
- Dust and scratch resistant
- Built to withstand different connection types
- Requires little maintenance
- Reduced network down times
- Click for More Features
This MultiMode Gigabit Fiber Optic Patch Cord has a tempered mating surface. It is a high quality cable that is built for easy cleaning. It is able to withstand rough environments, and is dust and scratch resistant. It is a great solution for business critical applications as it performs with the industry's lowest loss with a highly reliable network.
|Part #||Core/Cladding Diameter||Type||Connector Type||Price|
|WR-LCLC-DXMM||62.5/125||Multimode / Duplex||LC-LC|
|WR-LCSC-DXMM||62.5/125||Multimode / Duplex||LC-SC|
|WR-LCST-DXMM||62.5/125||Multimode / Duplex||LC-ST|
|WR-FCLCDXMM||62.5/125||Multimode / Duplex||FC-LC|
|WR-FCFCDXMM||62.5/125||Multimode / Duplex||FC-FC|
|WR-FCSCDXMM||62.5/125||Multimode / Duplex||FC-SC|
|WR-SCSCDXMM||62.5/125||Multimode / Duplex||SC-SC|
|WR-SCSTDXMM||62.5/125||Multimode / Duplex||SC-ST|
|WR-STSTDXMM||62.5/125||Multimode / Duplex||ST-ST|
- 100% tested for quality and longevity
- Convenient installation
- Compatible with all connectors
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicers and How They Work
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts