What's special about this cable manager rack?
- Manages high-density network equipment with ample cable room
- Front top and rear waterfall included to accommodate cable trays
- 19"mounting adjustable to 23" for versatile mounting options
- Click for More Features
This Great Lakes cable managing rack is equipped with just about every possible component to make sure your network is neat and organized. Including an adjusting mounting option from 19" to 23", waterfall cable trays, cable rings, cable tie slots and vertical channels; this rack is perfect for keeping things tidy around the IT room.
|Part #||Rmu||Dimensions||Large Channel||Load Capacity||Shipping Weight||Price|
|QGL-CMR-45U||45 RMU||84"H x 24"W x 21"D||3.063" x 12"||1000 lbs.||85 lbs|
- 1,000 lbs total weight capacity
- #12-24 mounting on front and rear of rack already tapped
- Made from 12 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel (CRS)
- Construction: Black Powder Coat
- Wide vertical channels for cable storing
- 3.063” x 12” side mounting channels for larger cable storage
- 88 cable tie slots for securing cables
- Small foot print: fits on 24” tile
- UL Listed UL60950-1
- UL 2416
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts