What's special about these wall-mountable hinged racks?
- Pivoting front panel provides convenient rear access to equipment and hardware for faster installation, maintenance, and cable management.
- Innovative "positive stop" allows the front panel to fully be open at a 90° angle, which facilitates punchdown-style terminations to reduce the amount of time it takes to install and wire each patch panel.
- Optional solid top and front cover are available for enhanced security, to protect equipment from unwanted access or tampering.
- Click for More Features
Middle Atlantic Pivoting Panel Mount Racks offer residential and commercial network installers a compact, wall mountable solution for areas where space is at a premium. These wallmount racks are available in sizes ranging from 4 RU to 8 RU, and feature a convenient hinged front panel, which opens up to a sturdy 90° angle to support punching down and easy access.
NOTE: Cable management and patch panels are NOT included
|Part #||U/RMS||Description||Height||Depth||Load Capacity||Weight||Price|
|QMA-PPM-4||4U||Pivoting Panel Mount||9-1/4"||6"||30 lbs||10.4 lbs||
|QMA-PPM-6||6U||Pivoting Panel Mount||12-3/4"||6"||30 lbs||11.6 lbs||
|QMA-PPM-6-12||6U||Pivoting Panel Mount||12-3/4"||12"||40 lbs||19.0 lbs||
|QMA-PPM-6-16-OB||6U||Backless Pivoting Panel Mount||12-3/4"||16"||60 lbs||20.0 lbs||
|QMA-PPM-8-12||8U||Pivoting Panel Mount||16-1/4"||12"||60 lbs||20.7 lbs||
|QMA-PPM-8-18||8U||Pivoting Panel Mount||16-1/4"||18"||60 lbs||20.7 lbs||
Doors and top covers are available separately for retrofitting existing systems that require added security.
|QMA-PPM-LID18||Top Cover. Fits 18" D||10.4 lbs||
|QMA-PPM-D06||Lift Door Cover. Fits PPM 6U 6"D||11.6 lbs||
|Cable Management Options|
|Part #||Description||RMS/U||Panel Width||Cable Rings Fill Area||Weight||Quantity||Price|
|MA-HCM-1D||D-Ring Style||1||19 inch||3-1/8 sq. in.||2.1 lbs||1||
|MA-HHCM-1||Hinged Horizontal Cable Manager||1||19 inch||1.75 inch||2.9 lbs||1||
- Backless design available for easy installation over wall obstructions such as cable raceway, wire duct, and conduit.
- Abundant cable tie-down points provides for clean and organized wire management.
- EIA compliant rack rails for easy installation of industry-standard patch panels, cable management provisions, and hardware.
- Strong steel construction is finished in a durable black powder coat for lasting quality and dependability.
- 10-32 rack screws and hook/loop fasters included.
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for use in schools or other environments with children.
- RoHS compliant
- Made in the USA
|Part #||Overall Height||Useable Height||Depth||Back Pan Opening Height||Mounting Hole Distance||Minimum Wall Clearance||Load Capacity||Weight|
|QMA-PPM-4||9.25"||7.00" / 4 RMS||6"||3.00"||7.75"||11.5"||30 lbs||10.43 lbs|
|QMA-PPM-6||12.75"||10.5" / 6 RMS||6"||6.25"||11.25"||15"||30 lbs||11.59 lbs|
|QMA-PPM-6-12||12.75"||10.5" / 6 RMS||12"||6.37"||6.12"||21"||40 lbs||18.95 lbs|
|QMA-PPM-6-16-OB||12.75"||10.5" / 6 RMS||16"||-||6.12"||25"||60 lbs||20.0 lbs|
|QMA-PPM-8-12||16.25"||14.0" / 8 RMS||12"||9.87"||9.62"||24.5"||60 lbs||20.68 lbs|
|QMA-PPM-8-18||16.25"||14.0" / 8 RMS||18"||9.87"||9.62"||30.5"||60 lbs||25.60 lbs|
|Rack Thickness||16-gauge steel|
|Rail Thickness||11-gauge steel|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts