What's special about this network cabling tester?
- Tests for continuity, opens, shorts, and miswires all in one unit.
- Equipped with a remote module that allows testing from up to 1000ft away for long cable runs.
- Two test modes available (automatic and manual), so you can test and retest to ensure accurate results.
- LED indicators let you easily view results, even in poorly lit areas.
- Click for More Features
The LAN Cable Tester is a great instrument for verifying the pin configurations for patch cords and cable installations quickly and easily. This compact tool can perform the job of many without taking up too much space or requiring you to carry around a lot of equipment.
|IT-LANTEST||LAN Cable Tester||
|Display Results in||LED Indicator Light|
|Connector Tye||RJ45 8P/8C Plug|
Ethernet 10Base-2 Termination Value Detection
|Operating Temperature||0˚C - 50˚C (32˚F - 122˚F)|
|Storage Temperature||-30˚C - 50˚C (-22˚F - 122˚F)|
|Power Source||9V Battery|
|Test Cable Types||Coax
Ethernet (10Base-2, 10Base-5)
Ethernet RJ-11 (USOC 4/6)
AT&T 258A Cable
Token Ring Cable
|Test Range||Up to 1000ft|
|Dimensions||4" x 2 1/2" (Tester) & 4" x 1" (Remote) - [102mm x 64mm (Tester) & 102mm x 25mm (Remote)]|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- This basic Local Area Network tester is designed to test 8P8C network cables, but can also test RJ11 four or six pin connections.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts