What's special about the Thermocutter ZETZ-24?
- High heat design for continuous heavy duty industrial use.
- Up to 2.6 Volts on blade makes for safe operation
- Lightweight handle is only 1.2 Lbs
- Infinitely adjustable transformer with variable controller for greater temperature control with variable controller.
- Click for More Features
The ZETZ-24 features an electrically heated blade designed for cutting thermoplastics easily and effortlessly. This unit is designed for continuous, industrial operation: including on-off batch production. Set for ON/OFF or CONTINOUS operation at the flip of a switch. It uses very little power and decreases temperature buildup in the handle.
|ABB-ZETZ-24||ZETZ-24 Thermocutter 115 Or 240 Volt with Standard Handle||7.5" x 8.5" x 11.875"||30 lbs||
|ABB-ZETZ-25||ZETZ-25 Thermocutter 115 Or 240 Volt with Robotic Handle||7.5" x 8.5" x 11.875"||30 lbs||
- ABS (Acrylo-Nitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Sheet stocks
- Plastic pipe
- Flooring and tiles
- Cable conduit
- Die-cast parts
- Molding sprues
- Foamed plastics
- Corrugated sheet
|Dimensions||7.5" x 8.5" x 11.875"|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts