What's special about this braided sleeving installation tool?
- Efficiently pulls cables through split braided sleeving, saving time, money and wear-and-tear on your hands
- Double-sided design accommodates a range of sleeving sizes (from 3/16" to 1"), so there's no need to carry multiple tools
- Lightweight aluminum construction makes this tool rugged enough for many years of service
- Compact design makes it easy to store and carry
- Click for More Features
The Roundit® tool by Federal Mogul is two tools in one; one side is for larger sized wire loom or split braided sleeving up to 3/4", and the other side is for smaller sleevings as narrow as 3/16". Its sleek, compact and lightweight design easily fits into a shirt or pants pocket, and prevents hand fatigue during long pulls.
|Part #||Material||For Sizes||Weight||Price|
|RDTOOL-AL||Aluminum||3/16" - 1"||0.63 lbs|
- Ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue on the hand
- Quick and easy to use; will reduce time spent pulling cables
- Can be used with other split-sided products like wire loom and harness wrap
- Non-corrosive and virtually indestructible, so this may be the only tool you'll ever need to buy
|Large Side Width||3 3/4"|
|Small Side Width||2 1/2"|
|Sleeving Sizes||3/16" - 1"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts