MGC-4050A MG Chemicals Safety Wash II Cleaner Degreaser
Keeps Your Connectors, Tools, Work Benches and More Clean
What's special about this cleaner?
- Removes dirt, soil, flux, oil, ink, grease, and organic residue from a wide variety or materials around your work site.
- Easily cleans your pc boards, tools, workbenches, connectors, relays and semi-conductors with just a spray so you save time.
- Comes in an easy to carry aerosol can that dispenses conveniently when you need it.
- Low toxicity cleaner and degreaser is safe on plastics and won't damage most surfaces.
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Click for More Features
MGC-4050A MG Chemicals Safety Wash II Cleaner Degreaser is a highly flammable, low toxicity wash which is an excellent choice if you need to remove oil, grease, dirt, smoke, solder flux f rom office and medical equipment, connectors, workbenches, relays, just about anything.
|MGC-4050A-450G||MG Chemicals Safety Wash II Cleaner Degreaser||1.4 lb||
*Flammable, so this should not be used on live circuits
|Size :||16 oz can|
|Weight :||1.4 lbs|
|Plastic Safe :||Yes|
|Dry Time :||Medium|
|Physical and Chemical Properties|
|Physical State :||Aerosol|
|Evaporation Rate :||1.5 (Ether = 1)|
|Specific Gravity :||0.85|
|Vapor Pressure :||48 PSI @ 21°C|
|Vapor Density :||1.6 (Air = 1)|
|Stability and Reactivity|
|Stability :||Stable at normal temperatures and pressures|
|Conditions to Avoid :||Temperatures over 40°C, ignition sources, and incompatible substances|
|Incompatibilities :||Alkali and alkaline earth metals; powdered aluminum, zinc, magnesium, and beryllium; acids,
acid chlorides, acid anhydrides, oxidizing agents, reducing agents, and oxidants (such as
bromine, chlorine, and hydrogen peroxide)
|Polymerization :||Will not occur|
|Decomposition :||Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, formaldehyde, acrid smoke, halogens, halogen acids, possibly carbonyl halides|
|Exposure Controls :|
|Routes of Entry :||Eyes, ingestion, inhalation, and skin|
|Ventilation :||Use adequate general or local exhaust ventilation to keep airborne concentrations below exposure
|Personal Protection :||Wear appropriate protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles. Wear appropriate protective
clothing to prevent skin contact. Use a NIOSH approved respirator when necessary
|Fire Fighting Measures|
|Flash Point :||-29°C|
|LEL / UEL :||3 / 13|
|General Information :||Will burn if involved in a fire. Containers may explode in the heat of a fire. Highly
flammable vapors are heavier than air and may accumulate in low areas. Flash back
along vapor trail is possible
|WHMIS Codes :||A, B5, D2B|
|NFPA Ratings :||Health 1, Flammability 3, Reactivity 0|
|HMIS Ratings :||Health 1, Flammability 4, Reactivity 0|
|Eyes :||May cause eye irritation, characterized by a burning sensation, redness, tearing,
inflammation, and possible corneal injury
|Skin :||May cause skin irritation with pain and stinging, especially if skin is abraded|
|Inhalation :||May cause respiratory tract irritation. Inhalation of high concentrations may cause
central nervous system effects characterized by headache, dizziness, and
|Ingestion :||Harmful if swallowed. May cause gastrointestinal irritation with nausea, vomiting, and
diarrhea. May cause central nervous system depression
|Chronic :||Long term intensive exposure may cause liver or kidney damage|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts