What's special about this coaxial video splitter?
- Splits video signals to cover up to 6 televisions from one specific location.
- Compatible with digital, standard, and other cable/video services to meet a large range of installation needs.
- Preassembled mounting bracket is designed for simple and fast installation when used with any of Leviton’s Structured Media Enclosures.
- Click for More Features
The Leviton whole-home passive video splitter is an excellent way to distribute quality cable TV and off-air antenna signals to up to 6 televisions throughout your household. Capable and versatile design allows this unit to be used as a stand-alone, or to be combined with Leviton’s large line of Structured Media centers and distribution equipment for a complete home communication and multimedia solution.
|LE-47690-6C2||1 x 6 Passive Video Splitter Module (2.05 GHz)||8.58" L x 3.0" W x 1.4" D||0.83 lb||
- Connects via coaxial cable for easy routing to any room in the house.
- Video splitter is made from die-cast metal to ensure signal strength and offer lasting durability and protection of the printed circuit board.
- Includes 75 Ohm termination caps for sealing unused outputs and preserving signal strength.
- Gold-flashed contacts on unit provide lowest conductive resistance.
- Rated at 2.05 GHz to provide full range for video applications (900MHz through 2050MHz)
- 2 year manufacturer limited warranty
|Bracket Material:||Steel Powder-Coated|
|Frequency Range:||2 GHz|
|AC Power Adapter:||No|
|Insertion Loss dB:||11.0 dB - 14.0 dB|
|Return Loss dB Forward:||11.5 dB - 23.5 dB|
|Isolation dB:||35.0 dB - 39.5 dB|
|Standards and Certifications|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts