What's special about this rack cooling PDU?
- Provides up to 11 power outlets (15A/20A) and 50 CFM cooling power to your rack components in a 1U space
- Multi-stage surge protection with surge status indicators help protect your rack components from overload damage
- Thermostatic sensor turns blower on only when needed to save energy; fan speed is proportional to temperature
- 11-outlet models have 10 rear outlets and 1 front "convenience outlet"
Power delivery, cooling, and space efficiency have long been 3 of the most crucial aspects of networking. As such, it's about time a solution for delivering the best of all 3. The PowerCool by Middle Atlantic® provides 10 to 11 surge protected power outlets and has an integrated 50 CFM blower to help keep all installed components cool, all in just 1U of rack space. Choose between 15A and 20A depending on the circuits within your facility.
|Part #||Rack Space||Outlets||Power||Price|
|Mounting||Horizontal (19" rack)|
|Cord Length||6 ft.|
|PART #||OUTLET TYPE||AMPS||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT|
|MA-PDCOOL-1015RA||5-15P||15A||19" W x 1.75" H x 13.7" Depth||10.8 lbs|
|MA-PDCOOL-1020RK||5-20P||20A||19" W x 1.75" H x 13.9" Depth||12.2 lbs|
|MA-PDCOOL-1115R||5-15P||15A||19" W x 1.75" H x 14.2" Depth||11.6 lbs|
|MA-PDCOOL-1120R||5-20P||20A||19" W x 1.75" H x 14.2" Depth||12.2 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Cooling Off With Thermal Enclosures
- Comparing NEMA and IP Enclosure Ratings
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
- Cable Management for Server Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts