What's special about rack mount light?
- Retractable front light for component illumination.
- 15amp, 115-volt power
- 8 rear vertically-oriented NEMA 5-15R outlets, which are spaced to easily accommodate plug-in power supplies.
- A 13-1/2" depth that provides easy access to the rear outlets.
- Click for More Features
If you've ever wanted a solution that could both power your rack-mounted equipment and improve rack visibility, look no further than the PDLT series Rack light and Power Distribution Unit from Middle Atlantic. This 15 amp, 115V power strip/rack light hybrid provides your rack or enclosure with 8 surge-protected rear outlets that will guard your valuable electronic components against power spikes and filter out electromagnetic interference (EMI).
|MA-PDLT-815RV-RN||115 Volt Rackmount Light w/ Power Distribution||1U||13.47’ W x 17.36”D x 1.74” H||8.9 lbs||1||
- Two-stage surge and spike protection, as well as EMI filtration.
- Provides remote or local LED notification of surge suppression status, which will work with any customer-supplied monitoring device to warn you when protection in compromised.
- The clean ground surge suppressor design will not pass noise contamination to the ground.
- Occupies only one rack space (1U)
- Extra long 9-foot cord eliminates the need for extension cords.
- The front panel displays an illuminated combination power switch/circuit breaker.
- Includes two rear USB ports for use with the optional LED gooseneck work light (model # QMA-LT-GN) for additional illumination.
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- NEMA 5-15 plug
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Maximum clamping voltage: 545 Volts @ 100 Amps
- Response Time: Instantaneous (Less than 1 nanosecond)
- Peak impulse current (8/20 micro seconds):
- 30,000 Amps, one time
- 19,500 Amps, two times within 5 minutes
- 7,000 Amps, ten times within 2 minutes
- Maximum peak impulse current pulse as defined between lineand neutral.
- Maximum multiple impulse current derated per spec
- UL-listed in both the USA and Canada (UL standard 1419)
- TIA/EIA compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
This Middle Atlantic product's press-to-open / press-to-close retractable light extends 4-1/2", and is a convenient, effective source of illumination when you need to operate or perform maintenance on rack-mounted equipment. Featuring a generous 13-1/2" depth and a 9-foot power cord, this one RU power supply / surge suppressor allows easy access to the rear outlets, while eliminating the need for extension cords.
|Racking Width||EIA 19"|
|Depth||13.47" [441 mm]|
|Light Extends Out||3.5" [89 mm]|
|Finish||Flat black powder coat|
|# of Outlets||8 NEMA 5-15R|
|# of USB Ports||2|
|Circuit||(1) 15 AMP|
|Power Cord||9 ft 15A (14-3) SignalSafe™ with NEMA 5-15P|
|UL File #||E174334, E204950, E194316|
|UL Category||PVGT. PVGT7
XBYS (XUHT), XBYS7 (XUHT7)
|Test Standard(s)||UL 5, UL 1419, UL 1363, UL 1449
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1, No. 62, No.21, No. 8
Surge Suppression Status
|Stage 1 Indicator||Stage 2 Indicator||Status|
|Off||On||Stage 1 compromised
Stage 2 active
|Off||Off||Load unprotected or power off|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts