What's special about these rack mount lockboxes?
- Two models are available; the LBX-3 has a 5-1/4" rack height
- (3U space) and the LBX-4 with a 7" rack height (4U space)
- Storage height is only 1/2" less than overall height
- Mounts in 19" racks
- Click for More Features
Keep your frequently used gear and spare parts exactly where you need it; right where you’ll be working. No need to waste time scurrying to different locations to pick up essential gear and parts. It’s right there under lock and key. Each model has a useful depth of 9”. Just the right size to store plenty of gear while saving you money over conventional rack mount drawers.
|Rackmount Storage WITH Keylock|
|Part #||Racking Height||Width X Depth||Weight||Finish||Price|
|QMA-LBX-3||5.25" (3U)||17" W x 9" D||10 lbs||Black powder coat with installed keylock|
|QMA-LBX-4||7" (4U)||17" W x 9" D||11 lbs||Black powder coat with installed keylock|
- 16-gauge steel construction for strength
- Door latch keeps door closed even when unlocked
- A doorstop keeps the door level so it can be used as a shelf
- Finished in durable black powder-coat
- Standard key lock included
- UL listed
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
|QMA-LBX-3||5.25" (3U)||17"||9"||10 lbs||Black powder coat||Pre-Installed|
|QMA-LBX-4||7" (4U)||17"||9"||11 lbs||Black powder coat||Pre-Installed|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
- Cable Management by Middle Atlantic
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts