What's special about this cabinet exhaust fan?
- Safely and efficiently exhausts unwanted heat buildup in your home theater entertainment center, to help extend component life and maintain optimum performance levels.
- Fan operates at a quiet 24 dB to ensure that your movie, gaming, or music entertainment experience is not interrupted or ruined by humming and vibration.
- Automatically activates at 87° F (31°C) when temperatures are close to reaching damaging levels, and shuts off at 85°F (29°C) to minimize dust and operation cost, while helping to extend the life of the fan .
- Click for More Features
Middle Atlantic Quiet-Cool Series Cabinet Exhaust Fan is a quiet and efficient cooling solution for today's hardworking home theater and entertainment equipment. This single-fan cabinet cooler easily installs in the rear of your entertainment center or equipment cabinet to pull out hot air generated by your cable/satellite box, receiver, DVD/Blu-Ray player, game consoles, and other electronic components, which, if left to overheat, can be damaged in the long run.
|MA-CAB-COOL||QuietCool Series Cabinet Cooler 20 CFM, 120V||1.3 lbs. / 0.59 kg||
- Stylish faceplate complements existing equipment, and can easily be painted to match the aesthetics of the cabinet or surrounding décor.
- Low profile design requires minimal space between the entertainment center and the wall.
- Inline fan control included for manual ON and OFF operation.
- Less than 3" deep, so it won't interfere with equipment and cable management inside the cabinet.
- Single-fan design quickly and quietly moves 20 CFM of air.
|Power Requirements:||12VDC @ 100mA|
|Noise (from one meter):||24 dBA|
|Dimensions:||5.25" (133mm) Wide|
|4.50" (114mm) High|
|3.07" (78mm) Deep|
|Rear Dimensions:||3.15" (80mm) Wide|
|3.15" (80mm) High|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- This item does include a UL Listed 12V DC power supply. Feel free to give us a call at 866-222-0030 if you have any other questions. We are happy to help.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts