What's special about these rack mount blank panels?
- Covers gaps or empty spacing inside enclosures to reduce the possibility of cold air escaping or bypassing hot server equipment.
- Gives enclosures a fuller and more professional finish, while helping to prevent equipment from overheating.
- Available in multiple sizes and 4 different styles that allow you to quickly close up empty spaces, and even help with cable management.
- Click for More Features
Overheating is one the most common causes for equipment failure, and can easily be prevented with proper air circulation. Leaving open spaces on hard working server enclosures can allow cold air to escape and mix with the exhaust, leading to improper cooling that can greatly hurt performance. Using Great Lakes filler panels to cover all gaps will allow cool, conditioned air to properly travel up to hot equipment, while preventing the re-entry of exhaust from the hot isle.
|Standard Filler Panels|
|QGL-175-FP19||1.75" High Filler Panel for 19" Mounting||1||1|
|QGL-350-FP19||350" High Filler Panel for 19" Mounting||2||1|
|QGL-525-FP19||5.25" High Filler Panel for 19" Mounting||3||1|
|QGL-700-FP19||7.00" High Filler Panel for 19" Mounting||4||1|
|QGL-875-FP19||8.75" High Filler Panel for 19" Mounting||5||1|
|QGL-1400-FP19||14.00" High Filler Panel for 19" Mounting||8||1|
|Tool-less Filler Panels|
|QGL-175-FPTL19||1.75" High Filler Panel for 19" Mounting on M6 Rails||1||1|
|QGL-350-FPTL19||350" High Filler Panel for 19" Mounting on M6 Rails||2||1|
|QGL-525-FPTL19||5.25" High Filler Panel for 19" Mounting on M6 Rails||3||1|
|QGL-700-FPTL19||7.00" High Filler Panel for 19" Mounting on M6 Rails||4||1|
|QGL-875-FPTL19||8.75" High Filler Panel for 19" Mounting on M6 Rails||5||1|
|QGL-1400-FPTL19||14.00" High Filler Panel for 19" Mounting on M6 Rails||8||1|
|Filler Panels with Brush Grommet|
|QGL-175-FP19-BG||1.75" High Filler Panel for 19" Mounting on M6 Rails||1||1|
|QGL-350-FP19-BG||350" High Filler Panel for 19" Mounting on M6 Rails||2||1|
- Tool-less styles that snap into M6 rails for easy installation are available.
- Standard style filler panels are available in sizes ranging from 1 to 8 RMU, and are designed for both 19" EIA M6 and 10-32 style rails.
- Tool-less filler panels are available in sizes ranging from 1 to 8 RMU, and use a turnkey style latching system to quickly secure onto M6 style rails - ideal for larger applications.
- Brush grommet filler panels are available in either a 1 or 2 RMU size, to provide an easy exit or entrance point for cables while still maintaining a barrier between cold air and exhaust.
|Construction||Steel or Plastic||Steel or Plastic||Steel||Steel||Steel||Steel|
|Racking Height||1 RU||2 RU||3 RU||4 RU||5 RU||8 RU|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Cooling Off with Thermal Enclosures
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts