What's special about this shelf?
- Compatible with just about any rack for your convenience.
- 300 lbs. load capactiy for heavier equipment.
- Convenient "handle" cut out for easier handling.
- Click for More Features
Our Great Lakes Case & Cabinet Co. heavy-duty sliding shelf can be mounted in any standard 19" width open rack, cabinet rack, or enclosure. Cableorganizer.com offers many enclosures to choose from, but as an added bonus, if this shelf is purchased with a Great Lakes Enclosure, we will ship it pre-installed.
|QGL-7206-FRSLA300||Sliding Heavy Duty Shelf||14.33" W x 30" D x 3.5" H||30 lbs|
|Part #||Description||Rack Space||Price|
|BB-CMA-1U||Black Box Cable Management Arm||1U|
Cableorganizer.com is excited to offer Great Lakes' newest line for your rack mount shelving needs. This is the ultimate heavy-duty load capacity sliding shelf which can be used for just about any 19" rack system. It is compatible with industry standard 3/8" square hole racks including Dell and HP-Compaq, IBM, APC, etc. It is also compatible with Round hole racks (non-threaded) including IBM and HP and threaded racks including 10-32, 12-24, and Metric M6 which include manufacturers like Great Lakes, Chatsworth, Middle Atlantic, and Bud, etc. Made in the USA, this sliding shelf is designed to allow a load capacity of 300 lbs when extended. It can be utilized for your UPS, Servers, and desktops or wherever you need a durable shelf designed with heavy load capacity in mind.
- 19" Rack Mount
- Shelf surface: 14.33" wide x 30" deep - with a 30" depth, it has the ability to fit most server requirements
- Slide travel: 28"
- Front to rear adjustable mounting tabs (15" to 36" front to back)
- Minimal 2U mounting height
- Convenient "handle" cut out
- 300 lbs weight capacity
- 1 year warranty
- Meets EIA 310 standards
- Mounting hardware is included for a variety of applications:
- (8) 10/32 screws, (8) 12/24 screws, and (8) M6 cage nuts
- Proudly made in the USA
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, This shelf would only work if you secured it to 19? rails . Also this shelf would not be long enough. Please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030 and we might be able to give you other options.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts