What's special about these cable troughs?
- Cable bundling and routing system works seamlessly with Middle Atlantic's VRK, DRK, MRK and WRK series rack enclosures, providing additional cable management for high density applications.
- Four-inch (4") chassis system can be installed between ganged four post open racks or enclosures, offering additional wiring space.
- Accepts standard SPN series side panels, allowing you to secure and protect a single cabinet or multi-bayed configurations
- Properly bundles cables to improve airflow and prevent equipment failure from overheating.
- Click for More Features
Many network enclosures and cabinets come equipped with cable management and routing accessories, but many times there is a need for more than what's provided. The Cable Chase from Middle Atlantic expands a single enclosure or rack to provide additional room on one or both sides for large cable bundles and trunk cables. This innovative design can also provide a usable trough between cabinets ganged together in multi-bay applications.
|Part #||Description||RMS||Depth Range||Fit||Price|
|MA-CC-44-36||77" Cable Chase||44||26" - 27"||MRK-4436, DRK19-44-36, VRK-44-36H||
|MA-CC-44-312||77" Cable Chase||44||31" - 32"||WRK-44-32, MRK-4431, VRK-44-31H, DRKXX-44-31||
|MA-CC-44-267||77" Cable Chase||44||36"||WRK-44-27, MRK-4426||
|MA-GANG-10||5/16" Ganging Hardware (flange nuts and bolts) - 10 Sets||
- Available in 3 sizes to accommodate enclosure depths ranging from 26" to 36" deep.
- Reversible mounting capability allows for use on either or both sides of your enclosure.
- 77" (44 RMS) height provides full-length enclosure coverage.
- Constructed of 16-gauge steel with a black powder coat finish to protect and prolong the channel's strength and integrity.
- Simply mounts with 5/16" ganging hardware for an easy to install solution.
- Dimensional Drawings (PDF)
|PART #||RMS||HEIGHT||WIDTH||DEPTH RANGE||WEIGHT||MATERIAL|
|MA-CC-44-36||44||77" (1955.8mm)||4" (101.6mm)||26" - 27"||34.80 lbs||16 AWG Black Powder Coated Steel|
|MA-CC-44-312||44||77" (1955.8mm)||4" (101.6mm)||31" - 32"||35.20 lbs||16 AWG Black Powder Coated Steel|
|MA-CC-44-267||44||77" (1955.8mm)||4" (101.6mm)||36"||35.90 lbs||16 AWG Black Powder Coated Steel|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Cable Management by Middle Atlantic
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts