What's special about these wall grommets?
- Allows low voltage data, network and home theater cables to pass through from inside a wall, creating neat and organized cable installations for your home or office
- Cable bundles are easily pulled through the opening and held together tightly by the flaps, preventing cables from falling back behind the wall
- Soft plastic material protects cables from abrasion when pulled, preserving the look and life of your cables
- May be mounted into any "decorator-style" wall plates, including the low voltage sides of electrical boxes, allowing easy installation using readily available parts
- Click for More Features
The SCOOP™ Cable Entry Plate with Slotted cover from Arlington Industries is a great solution for cleanly installing all of your low voltage cables through a wall. Designed to subtly mount onto a recessed wall plate, these cable entry grommets gently wrap around cables entering a wall to prevent abrasion damage and firmly hold them together for effective, aesthetically pleasing cable management.
|AI-CED130||SCOOP™ Cable Entrance Plate||2.73" H x 1.41" W |
[6,93 x 3,59 cm]
|White||1.5 oz (40g)|
- Smooth white finish with matching hardware fits any décor, but is easily painted to customize according to your needs
- This wall grommet is ideal for installing home copper and fiber networks, A/V cabling, and all any other low voltage wiring
- Proudly Made in the USA
DRAWING SPECS -
|Rating||Low Voltage (Class 2)|
|Slot Dimensions||1.5" H x 0.91" W
(3,81 x 2,3 cm)
|Dimensions||2.73" H x 1.41" W x 0.5" D
[6,93 x 3,59 x 1.24 cm]
|Weight||1.5 oz (40g)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Cable Entry Plate with Slotted Cover Drawing Specifications (PDF)
- Cable Entry Plate with Slotted Cover Brochure (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts