3/4" and 1" Phone and Fax Grommets
The Perfect Size Grommet For Small Cables and Wires
What's special about this desk wire grommet?
- Overall diameter is 1" to 1-1/4" so installation requires drilling only a very small hole.
- Small footprint design takes up very little desk space and is ideal for use with small cables such as telephone, fax, USB, or other small cord.
- Hole in the grommet tab can accommodate cables from 1/2" to 5/16" in diameter.
- Click for More Features
These small cord grommets are ideal for controlling clutter caused by small cables and wires in your home or office. The compact design makes these miniature grommets an ideal addition to any desk or workspace.
|Part #||Hole Diameter||Dimensions||Colors||Price|
|HC-6605||3/4"||5/8" H x 1" W||Gray, White, Almond, Brown||
|HC-6610||1"||5/8" H x 1-1/4" W||Black, Gray, White, Almond, Brown, Gold||
|Colors:||Black, Gray, White, Almond, Brown, Gold||Black, Gray, White, Almond, Brown, Gold|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
What size drill bit should you use for the 3/4" grommet?
- Thank you for your question. You would need a 3/4" drill bit for the 3/4" grommet. We sell some here: http://www.cableorganizer.com/ideal-industries/tko-hole-cutters Please let us know if you have any other questions or need assistance in placing an order.
1" diameter plastic grommet. If I order higher quantity in 500pcs, what would be piece price. Please let me know. Thanks
- Thank you for your question. Please give us a call at 866-222-0030 so that we can provide you with a quotation.
Do you sell this desk grommet in bulk (~300+) for better pricing?
- Thank you for your question. We are happy to provide quantity based pricing. Please give us a call at 866-222-0030 so that we can get your information and see a formal quotation. Look forward to hearing from you.
what is the diameter of the hole required for the HC-6605 and -6610?
- Thank you for your question. The hole required for -6605 is 3/4" and for the -6610 is 1". Please let us know if we may be of further assistance by calling us at 866-222-0030.
I have plugs that are not removable from the electric devices. The plugs will fit through 1-inch holes but not the little hole through the top. Do the tops have "U" shaped holes that then assemble with the cylinder part or must the plugs fit through the hole in the cap?
- Thank you for your question. Please take a look at part number DMC-OG3 as this may be what you are looking for. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts