Nautilus™ Plastic Grommets
Basic and Inexpensive Cable Routing & Management for Offices, Schools, Workstations or anyplace cords need to be protected.
What's special about these Plastic Desk Grommets?
- Plastic desk grommets allow for easy routing of cables through desk or table tops eliminating clutter.
- Available in a wide variety of colors to easily match surrounding décor.
- Keeps cables in place for easy access and allows them to be directed as desired.
- Three piece design allows to remove the cap, the remove the separator piece or keep them all together for a polished look.
- The swivel lids provide security to the grommet and preventing items on the work surface from falling in.
- Click for More Features
Desk grommets are eyelets that are used to strengthen or protect an opening, or to insulate and protect an object passing through an opening. These grommets are made from hard plastic to help prevent cracking and wear from pulling cables and wires through and with the movable top, you can close off the hole when not in use.
|Description||Hole Diameter||Grommet Depth in Table||Overall Width||Overall Thickness|
|2" Desk Grommet||2"||1/2"||2-1/4"||5/8" (29 mm)|
|2.5" Desk Grommet||2.5"||1/2"||2-3/4")||5/8"|
|3" Desk Grommet||3"||5/8"||3-1/2"||3/4"|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts