What's special about these flexible grommets?
- Flexible slits make routing cables into different directions easy.
- Available in different colors to match your existing furniture.
- Easy installation to get you organized right away.
- Click for More Features
The Flexible round grommet allows the user to route wires into different directions when reaching the desktop surface. The slits around the edge of the inside of the grommet allow cables to be snuggled into place.
Size listed in Description is Actual size of hole to be drilled
|Part #||Hole Dia. ("A")||Grommet Depth in Table||Overall Width ("B")||Overall Height||Color||Price|
|Description||Hole Diameter ("A")||Grommet Depth in Table||Overall Width ("B")||Overall Thickness||Dimensional Drawing|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have white 1 3/4" grommets?
- Hello, Yes we do offer 1 3/4 White grommets. The part number is DMC-SG3-95. Please reference the link below for pricing and details. http://www.cableorganizer.com/round-grommets/?gcssku=DMC-SG3
do you carry grommets in 3 1/2 inch diameters?
- Thank you for your question. Part number DMC-YG3 should be the option you are looking for. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
Do you have this in white and 1inch
- We have an alternative style desk grommet in 1" and in white. The part number is DMC-OG3-95. Please give us a call at 866-222-0030 to place an order or if you have questions.
I have drilled a 1" hole, what are the dimensions of the white flexible grommet to be used in this case?
- Hello, The hole diameter is 2-3/8" The depth of the grommet in the table is 1" If you scroll up a bit you will be able to view a diagram of the grommet, where "HOLE DIA. ("A") = the hole that will need to be drilled into the table. If you still have questions or if you would like to find a 1" diameter grommet, please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030
Are these rubber grommets?
- Hello, These grommets are made of hard PVC plastic
I'm interested in using this in my window screen to pass an electrical cord through to my deck. Is there a cap you sell that would fit the open end for the winter so critters won't come through? Thanks!
I need a white flexible grommet to fit inside a 7/8" diameter hole in my wall. Do you have this?
- Hello, these specific flexible grommets are only available in 2-3/8". However, we do offer other grommets that might be able to help you, please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030 and we can assist you.
Hard PVC is flexible?
- Hello, no hard PVC is not flexible. What the "flexible" for this item means is the slits in the top of this grommet. They can be moved so you can add your wires or cabling through the grommet easier, then the slits return to the resting position
do you have these in 11/4" hole diameter
- Hello, No unfortunately we do not. The only size we carry in the Flexible Grommet is the 2-3/8?
Hello, do you make them in 1 1/2 inch?
- Unfortunately, the flexible grommets are only made in 2-3/8" hole diameter, however we do have other grommets that are 1-1/2" and that part number is DMC-OG3. If you need further assistance please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts