What's special about this power bank?
- The power bank has a capacity of 5,000 mAh or about 1.5 times the average cell phone battery capacity, which means most phones, will get one full charge and still have some left over for later.
- With an included snap hook/compass/key ring carabiner, you can attach this to your backpack when hiking or purse/bag when you're commuting to work.
- The USB ports are well protected by a rubber cap to further keep them away from water and debris.
- 4 LED status of charge indicators indicate the charging and discharging process.
- Football style grips prevent your power bank from slipping out of your hand when wet.
- Click for More Features
Designed with the outdoors in mind, this portable solar charger is ready to help you out with all your power needs, thanks to a 5000mAh battery and solar panel. With dual USB output ports, it's easy enough to charge a smartphone and other portable devices that might come in handy during nights without power. The shell consists of wear-resistant plastic and is water-resistant too. This power bank takes around 8 to 10 hours to fully charge and can charge a smartphone in around two hours from 0%. Overall it's portable, durable and can hang on almost anything and charge while you're on the move; you can even lay it on the dashboard of your car to charge.
|WR-SPB5M||Marlin™ Portable Solar Powered USB Charger||5"L x 2.95"W x .59"T||2 Lbs||White,Black|
|Battery Power||5 V|
|Output Voltage Dual Port||5V|
|Output Current Port 1||1 A|
|Output Current Port 2||2.1 A|
Length: 5" [14 cm]
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts