SafCord Flexible Cable Cover
Low-Profile Solution to Reduce Tripping Hazards on Carpet/Floor
What's special about the SafCord flexible cord cover?
- Low profile design prevents tripping hazards while covering unsightly cables.
- Flexible design allows use on stairs or curved surfaces.
- Made of strong Cordura Nylon for durability.
- Can be cut to exact desired length for multiple uses or short runs.
- Material is washable and allows you to use it over and over again.
- Uses filament hooks instead of adhesives so no residue is left on carpet when removed.
- Click for More Features
SafCord Cable Covers for carpet provide a solution to securing electrical and data cables to a floor with looped carpet. The SafCord cord cover's innovative hook and loop method allows you to fasten the cords in place without the use of adhesives that could damage your carpet. The industrial grade cordura nylon fabric is tough and stands up to almost anything. The SafCord's high quality design can be cut to any length without unraveling. Not only is it tough, it is is also washable and reusable.
Please Note: Will not adhere to cut pile carpet
|CC-SCR406||4" x 6' SafCord Cord Cover||6 ft||4 in.||Black, Blue, Taupe, Gray, Yellow||
|CC-SCR430||4" x 30' SafCord Cord Cover||30 ft||4 in.||Black, Blue, Taupe, Gray, Yellow||
|CC-SCR330||3" x 30' SafCord Cord Cover||30 ft||3 in.||Black, Blue, Taupe, Gray, Yellow||
|Length||6 ft||30 ft||30 ft|
|Width||4 in||4 in||3 in|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Taupe, Gray, Yellow||Black, Blue, Taupe, Gray, Yellow||Black, Blue, Taupe, Gray, Yellow|
|Material||Cordura Nylon||Cordura Nylon||Cordura Nylon|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Can this be used under carpet?
- Thank you for your question. This item is not intended to be used underneath carpet. It is meant to be used on carpet with a ?hook & loop? method that locks it in place. (*does not work on cut pile carpet)
Are these cord covers ADA compliant, to use in a school classroom?
- Thank you for your question. This cord cover is not ADA compliant.
The description for this product says "Can be cut to exact desired length for multiple uses or short runs". Is that true? How easy is it to cut it? Is it difficult to cut through the filament hook portion?
- Thank you for your question. We normally recommend using a hot knife to cut through fabrics and braided products, please review the follwoing part number: BMHK . Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
Where can I see the colors that this is available in? I see the list but I'd like to see what the green looks like. One of our Sales Agents will be glad to personally send you a picture if the color options online do not suffice. Please send your request to Joel@cableorganizer.com
Hello, May name is David Luciak and I work for a large audio visual company in Canada. We are in house at many hotels across the country and we are looking for an alternative to taping down cables every day. I love this product! Could you send me a sample? I would like to check the adhesive quality before making an order. firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for your Inquiry David, we would be happy to send you a sample. Please send your request to Joel@cableorganizer along with Ship To Information. Thanks again for choosing Cableorganizer.com
How many cat6 cables can be fitted under the 4" cover
Is the cord cover OSHA compliant?
- Hello, No these are not OSHA compliant
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts