What's special about this light duty cord cover?
- Provides light duty protection for cables and wires in your home or office
- Constructed of flexible neoprene material that allows you to easily insert cables and wires into the channels
- Solid material lays flat right from the box, and won’t coil or ripple like plastic alternatives
- Click for More Features
These strong, flexible cord covers provide adequate protection for your cables using a soft neoprene material. The soft, yet durable, material is the perfect solution for preventing accidents caused by tripping or falling over loose cables in the office, without sacrificing the look of your décor.
|Part #||Length||Width||Height||Channel Dimensions Center||Channel Dimensions Side||Colors||Weight||Price|
|ED-CC-RI-5||5 Ft||2-5/8"||5/8"||1/2" x 3/8"||1/4" x 1/4"||Gray, Beige, Tan||1.5 lbs|
|ED-CC-RI-15||15 Ft||2-5/8"||5/8"||1/2" x 3/8"||1/4" x 1/4"||Gray, Beige, Tan||4 lbs|
- Available in 3 colors to blend in with the most commonly used office carpet and floor colors
- Conveniently pre-sliced center channel on the back and scored smaller channels on the front make it easy to add, remove or maintain cables or wires
- Equipped with 3 cord channels to organize and separate cables for easy identification
- Easily cut to length using a scissor or other cutting tool, for a perfect fit
- Prevents office tripping accidents by keeping cables secured to the floor
- Available in 2 sizes to cover just about any cord length
*For use indoors only
1 - Cord Cover
1 - Roll Double Sided Tape
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||CHANNEL DIMENSIONS||MATERIAL||FLAMMABILITY||WEIGHT|
|ED-CC-RI-5||5 Ft||2 5/8"||5/8"||1/2" x 3/8"||1/4" x 1/4"||Neoprene Rubber||UL 94-HB||1.5 lbs|
|ED-CC-RI-15||15 Ft||4 lbs|
- How To Straighten Out Your New Floor Cord Cover
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Yes you can, that is precisely what this product is made for.
- As long as your cable meets the channel capacity of 1/2" x 3/8" (center) or 1/4" x 1/4" (side), it will accommodate your cable. Please give us a call at 866-222-0030 if you need further assistance.
- Thank you for your question. Yes, this item can be cut to meet your specifications. Feel free to give us a call at 866-222-0030 to place an order or if you have any other questions.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts