Elasco Might Guard Single Channel Heavy Duty Cable Protector
Out Most Economical Heavy-Duty Single Channel Cord Cover
What's special about a Single Channel Cable Guard®?
- Flexible guard contours to the shape of the ground (because few areas are perfectly flat).
- No conductive materials used
- Polyurethane makes it great for cold weather.
- Lighter weight than competitors - easier to handle.
- Built-in handles on each side of the ramp for easy installation.
- Extra wide channel - up to 3 inches wide
- Offers extra load bearing capacity.
- Click for More Features
|CP-1100-BO||Elasco LiteGuard 1 Channel (1") Cable Guard||Orange & Black||
|CP-1200-BO||Elasco Mighty Guard 1 Channel (2") Cable Guard||Orange & Black||
|CP-EG-1200-ED||Elasco Mighty Guard 1 Channel (2")
End Cap Set (Male/Female)
|CP-1300-BO||Elasco Mighty Guard 1 Channel (3") Cable Guard||Orange & Black||
In the Construction and Utilities Industry very expensive electrical or hose cables need protection from heavy machinery and adverse weather conditions. In the Entertainment Industry, the power and telecommunications cables always need protection from local automobile traffic. Indoors they would need protection from heavy pedestrian traffic. Wherever there are cables and people, there is a need for Cable Guard®.
One of the things that make these Cable Guards® unique is their button down lids. No other brand has this feature.
|PART #||CHANNEL WIDTH x HEIGHT||OVERALL DIMENSIONS||LOAD CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|CP-1100-BO||1"||1.5" H x 9.75" W x 37.5" L||12,500 lbs per tire||12 lbs|
|CP-1200-BO||2"||2.5" H x 14" W x 36" L||19,000 lbs per tire||24 lbs|
|CP-EG-1200-ED||2"||2.5" H x 14" W x 5.25" L||n/a||5 lbs|
|CP-1300-BO||3"||3.75" H x 21" W x 36" L||19,500 lbs per tire||28 lbs|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
DO YOU HAVE A CANADIAN DISTRIBUTOR
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, at this time we do not but we are able to ship our products to Canada.
Hi, CP-1100-BO, I need to cover a whole road, so I need to pu 6 of these side by side. Is that possible ?
- In regards to your question, these can be placed side by side however there is no locking mechanism to keep them together. I would recommend this; http://www.cableorganizer.com/yellow-jacket-ams/ You could order part number CPYJ5-125-ACAH-DS, this is 5 channels, if you need more channels you can increase the quantity of this item. Then you can purchase one male end ramp part number CPYJ5-125-RMAH-DB and one female end ramp part number CPYJ5-125-RFAH-DB. If you job will increase over time, the only item you will need to repurchase is the center 5 channel protector. I hope this helps.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts