What's special about this cord cover with 3 channels?
- Protect sensitive and expensive cables and/or hoses from extremely heavy duty traffic (Certain models have up to a 14,000lb load capacity).
- Three separate channels to fit most power cords, hose lines, communication cables, and more.
- Exclusive push-button lid snaps into place and has a flat lip to prevent damage.
- T-shape, Left and right turns available to continue heavy duty protection around corners or other obstacles.
- Polyurethane makes it great for cold weather resistance.
- Mighty Guard option offers extra load bearing capacity.
- Click for More Features
When cable or hose protection is crucial, an Elasco LiteGuard or Mighty Guard cord cover should be first choice. These heavy duty cord protectors have 3 channels up to 3" wide to hold those sensitive power cords, hose lines or any other wire you do not want trampled or tripped over.
|CP-3125-BO||LiteGuard Triple 1.25" Channel Cable Guard||Black & Orange||
|CPEC-3125||LiteGuard Triple 1.25" Channel Cable Guard End Cap Pair (Male/Female)||Orange||
|CP-3200-BO||Mighty Guard Triple 2" Channel Cable Guard Heavy Duty||Black & Orange||
|CPEC-3200||Mighty Guard Triple 2" Channel Cable Guard End Cap Pair (Male/Female) Heavy Duty||Orange||
|CPY-L-3200||Mighty Guard Triple 2" Channel Cable Guard 45° Left Turn Heavy Duty||Black & Orange||
|CPY-R-3200||Mighty Guard Triple 2" Channel Cable Guard 45° Right Turn Heavy Duty||Black & Orange||
|CPY-X-3200||Mighty Guard Triple 2" Channel Cable Guard Intersection Heavy Duty||Black & Orange||
|CP-3300-BO||Mighty Guard Triple 3" Channel Cable Guard Heavy Duty||Black & Orange||
- Hammer connections for easy installation
- Turns and junctions available for easy routing
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant
- Slip-resistant pattern design
- NEC, OSHA, REACH and RoHS compliant
- Lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
In the Construction and Utilities Industry very expensive electrical or hose cables need protection from heavy machinery and adverse weather conditions. In the Entertainment Industry, the power and telecommunications cables always need protection from local automobile traffic. Indoors they would need protection from heavy pedestrian traffic. Wherever there are cables and people, there is a need for Cable Guard®.
One of the things that make these Cable Guards® unique is their button down lids. No other brand has this feature.
|PART #||CHANNEL WIDTH x HEIGHT||OVERALL DIMENSIONS||LOAD CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|CP-3125-BO||1.25"||1.75" H x 13" W x 36" L||14,000 lbs per tire||16 lbs|
|CPEC-3125||1.25"||1.75" H x 13" W x 4.25" L||n/a||3 lbs|
|CP-3200-BO||2"||2.5" H x 19" W x 36" L||12,250 lbs per tire||28 lbs|
|CPEC-3200||2"||2.5" H x 19" W x 6" L||n/a||7 lbs|
|CPY-L-3200||2"||2.5" H x 26" W x 26" L||12,250 lbs per tire||16 lbs|
|CPY-R-3200||2"||2.5" H x 26" W x 26" L||12,250 lbs per tire||16 lbs|
|CPY-X-3200||2"||2.5" H x 36" W 36" L||12,250 lbs per tire||36 lbs|
|CP-3300-BO||3"||3.75" H x 27.5" W x 36" L||12,250 lbs per tire||42 lbs|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, All our heavy duty cable protectors on this page are interlocking
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts