What's special about this 2 channel cable protector?
- Two-channel cord cover for economical heavy duty protection with a load bearing capacity of 12,500 per tire
- Flexible guard contours to the shape of the ground for a perfect fit
- Built-in handles on each side for easy transport
- Non-Conductive Polyurethane for superior abrasion, corrosion and weather resistance
- Lighter weight than most cord covers for easier handling
- End-Caps are available for a clean finished look
- Mighty guard option offers extra load bearing capacity
- Click for More Features
There's no need to break the bank for top quality cable protection while going across floors, roads and flat surfaces. Cable Guard's 2 channel cord cover provides all the protection you need from a non-conductive cable protector.
|CP-2125-BO||LiteGuard Dual 1.25"Channel Cable Protector||11"||36"||Black & Orange|
|CP-LG2125-GLOW||LiteGuard Dual 1.25" Channel Glow in the Dark Cable Protector||11.25"||36"||Black & Orange|
|CPEC-2125||LiteGuard Dual Channel 1.25" End Caps (Male/Female)||11"||5.25"||Orange|
|CP-2200-BO||Mighty Guard Dual 2" ChannelCable Protector||16.5"||36"||Black & Orange|
|CPEC-2200||Mighty Guard Dual Channel 2" End Caps (Male/Female)||16.5"||4.25"||Orange|
|CP-2300-BO||Mighty Guard Dual 3" Channel Cable Protector||24"||36"||Black & Orange|
- Hammer connectors for easy installation
- Abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Slip-resistant pattern design
- NEC, OSHA, REACH and RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
In the Construction and Utilities Industry very expensive electrical or hose cables need protection from heavy machinery and adverse weather conditions. In the Entertainment Industry, the power and telecommunications cables always need protection from local automobile traffic. Indoors they would need protection from heavy pedestrian traffic. Wherever there are cables and people, there is a need for Cable Guard®.
One of the things that make these Cable Guards® unique is their button down lids. No other brand has this feature.
|PART #||CHANNEL WIDTH x HEIGHT||OVERALL DIMENSIONS||LOAD CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|CP-2125-BO||1.25" x 1.25"||1.75" H x 11" W x 36" L||12,500 lbs per tire||13 lbs||CP-LG2125-GLOW||1.25" x 1.25"||1.75" H x 11.25" W x 36" L||12,500 lbs per tire||13 lbs|
|CPEC-2125||1.25" x 1.25"||1.75" H x 11" W x 5.25" L||n/a||3 lbs|
|CP-2200-BO||2" x 2"||2.5" H x 16.5" W x 36" L||16,500 lbs per tire||28 lbs|
|CPEC-2200||2" x 2"||2.5" H x 16.5" W x 4.25" L||n/a||6 lbs|
|CP-2300-BO||3" x 3"||3.75" H x 24" W x 36" L||12,250 lbs per tire||36 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES --
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, We do not sell this item cut to fit however it is made of rubber if you would like you can cut it with a hack saw.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts