What's special about these cables?
- Performance certification by the ATC, the world leader in testing certification for HDMI1.3b cables to be used behind furniture or inside walls
- 24 k Gold plated contacts and connector housings for a positive connection every time
- Double molded design with integrated finger grips for easy attachment and removal of cables
- Click for More Features
HDMI 1.3b adds six benefits to the HDMI line of cables. The most obvious and easiest to understand is higher data transfer speed. The HDMI 1.3b standard increases single-link bandwidth to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps), which will support demands of future HD display devices incorporating higher resolutions, Deep color and high frame rates. Keep in mind that previous versions of HDMI are fully capable of 1080p performance. Even more, the FCC has presented no imminent plans for a "higher" high-definition system than 1080p. Because 1080p has just begun to enter the market this increased bandwidth can be considered more a hedge against future applications than something the industry and consumers can benefit from in the near future.
|NQP-HDI-1306||Quest HDMI Cables 1.3b Certified/ ATC Certified||6 ft||0.5 lb|
- Increases single-link bandwidth to 10.2 Gbps
- Individually bagged and bar-coded for easy identification
- 8 channel LPCM/ 192kHz/24-bit audio capability
- Blu-ray disc video and audio at full resolution
- Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) approved
- DVD-audio support
- Super audio CD
- Deep Color - HDMI 1.3 supports 10-bit, 12-bit and 16-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths, up from the 8-bit depths in previous versions of the HDMI specification, for stunning rendering of over one billion colors in unprecedented detail.
- xvYCC (Video Color Space of television sets) - HDMI 1.3 adds support for “x.v.Color™” (which is the consumer name describing the IEC 61966-2-4 xvYCC color standard), which removes current color space limitations and enables the display of any color viewable by the human eye.
- Auto lip-sync - Because consumer electronics devices are using increasingly complex digital signal processing to enhance the clarity and detail of the content, synchronization of video and audio in user devices has become a greater challenge and could potentially require complex end-user adjustments. HDMI 1.3 incorporates automatic audio synching capabilities that allows devices to perform this synchronization automatically with total accuracy.
- Dolby True HD bitstream capable
- DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable
- Updated list of CEC commands
- 48-bit support / Deep color compatible
- sRGB - Most common color working spaces used in digital photography
- YCbCr - A family of color spaces used in video and digital photography systems
- RoHS compliant
- One year manufacturer's warranty
|HDMI Revision||1.0||1.1||1.2 / 1.2a||1.3 / 1.3a / 1.3b|
|Maximum signal bandwidth (MHz)||165||165||165||340|
|Maximum TMDS bandwidth (Gbit/s)||4.95||4.95||4.95||10.2|
|Maximum video bandwidth (Gbit/s)||3.96||3.96||3.96||8.16|
|Maximum audio bandwidth (Mbit/s)||36.86||36.86||36.86||36.86|
|Resolutions possible over single link HDMI at 24 bits per pixel||1920x1080p60||1920x1080p60||1920x1080p60||2560x1600p60|
|Maximum Color Depth (bits per pixel)||24||24||24||36|
|Consumer Electronic Control (CEC)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Updated list of CEC commands||No||No||No||No (1.3a : Yes)|
|8channel/192 kHz/24-bit audio capability||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|UL rating||UL 20276|
|SACD (DSD) support||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Dolby TrueHD bitstream capable||No||No||No||Yes|
|DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable||No||No||No||Yes|
|Blu-ray/HD DVD video and audio at full resolution||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Wire gauge, 3' to 25'||28 AWG|
|Wire gauge, 30' to 50'||24 AWG|
What is the rating for EMI/RFI shielding? How many layers of shielding?
There are 4 screened twisted pairs of OFC stranded conductors with a foam PolyEthylene insulation layer that improves the high frequency response for wide-bandwidth and effecient signal transfer. Aluminum foil wrapped around each twisted pair, AL foil wrapped around the whole inner cores and tinned copper braid shileding over all.
|HDMI VERSION||1.0||1.1||1.2 / 1.2a||1.3||1.3a / 1.3b / 1.3b1|
|8 channel LPCM/ 192 Khz/24-bit audio capability||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Blu-ray Disc video and audio @ full resolution(F)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Consumer Electroni Control (CEC)(G)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Super Audio CD (DSD) support(H)||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dolby TrueHD bitstream capable||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Updated list of CEC commands(I)||No||No||No||No||Yes|
F - Even for audio bitstream formats that a given HDMI version cannot transport it may still be possible to decode the bitstream in the player and transmit the audio as LPCM with no loss of quality.
G - CEC has been in the HDMI specification since version 1.0 but has only begun to be used in CE products with HDMI version 1.3a.
H - Playback of SACD may be possible for older HDMI versions if the signal source (such as the Oppo 970) converts to LPCM. For those receivers that have only PCM DAC converters and not DSD this means that no additional resolution loss occurs.
I - Large number of additions and clarifications for CEC commands. One addition is CEC command allowing for volume control of an AV receiver.
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Guide to Buying an HDTV
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- So You Just Got an HDTV. Now What?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts