Velocity™ HDMI Cables
Maximize Performance with Full 1080p High-Definition Cables
What's special about these high-speed HDMI cables?
- Stylish construction offers an excellent combination of quality, performance and value for a wide range of high-definition applications.
- High-performance, v1.3 HDMI format delivers full digital 1080p resolution and state-of-the-art HD audio over a single cable.
- Click for More Features
Today's home theater experience can be complicated and confusing to the average buyer. For example, many buyers go wrong on what seems to be the easiest decision, the audio/video cable. High-definition televisions, Blu-Ray players, and surround sound systems are only as good as the weakest link in the high-definition chain. In short, using low-quality cables will result in low-quality picture and sound, regardless of the equipment's maximum potential.
|Part #||Description||Length Per Cable||Qty||Weight||Price|
|CTG-42524||Velocity High-Speed HDMI v1.3 Cable||16.4 Ft. / 5.0m||Single Pack||0.65 lb||
When it comes to high-definition video and sound, the HDMI cable rules supreme with the ability to support full 1080p image quality of today's LCD and plasma televisions, while delivering true HD sound over advanced sound systems. Cables To Go™ Velocity™ High-Speed HDMI Cables are manufactured to meet, and even exceed the performance requirements of today's latest and most advanced high-definition televisions, gaming platforms, and playback equipment.
|HDMI Format:||v1.3 (Deep Color, x.v. Color™, Dolby® True HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)|
|Bandwidth:||340 MHz/10.2 Gbps for high speed data transfer|
|System Control:||HDMI-CEC Compatibility|
Cables To Go provides a lifetime guarantee against defects and labor on all custom and distributed cables. Please note that CUSTOM CABLE ASSEMBLIES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-CANCELLABLE. Warranties do not apply to damage from misuse or any consequential damages.
Other Important Policies Include:
- Opened electronic non-defective product are not available for return, exchange, or credit.
- Many of our products carry Manufacturer's Warranty Only.
- All other products, including network electronics; power protection and peripheral sharing products, are covered by their manufacturer's warranty which is subject to change without notice.
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts