What's special about this surface raceway?
- Constructed of sturdy UL 94 V0 Rated PVC to provide a rigid wire channel
- Packaged in a compact box to maximize storage space and make shipping easy
- Can be easily cut with scissors or a duct cutter to customize the length needed
- Click for More Features
Premiere Raceway Products’ Raceway On-A-Roll™ is a unique rigid PVC cable management product. This surface mount raceway folds into a rigid channel that can be used for concealing and managing cables and wires of all types. The low profile design and adhesive backing only serve to make it easier to work with and install.
Due to the nature of this product, it may twist during assembly, but will lay flat once the adhesive base is applied to a flat surface.
|Part #||Nominal Size||Dimensions||Colors||Weight||Price|
|PR-FWF-255||1/4" x 50 ft||0.255" W x 0.125" H x 50' L||White,Beige||3 lbs|
|PR-FWF-251||1/4" x 100 ft||0.255" W x 0.125" H x 100' L||White,Beige||3 lbs|
|PR-FWF-145||3/8" x 50 ft||0.375" W x 0.375" H x 50' L||White,Beige||5 lbs|
|PR-FWF-055||1/2" x 50 ft||0.475" W x 0.475" H x 50' L||White,Beige||4 lbs|
|PR-FWF-105||1" x 50 ft||1.085" W x 0.575" H x 50' L||White,Beige||5 lbs|
- Equipped with adhesive backing for fast and easy installation
- Surface is paintable (using latex paint) to easily blend in with walls or fixtures
- Low cost solution to providing fast and easy wire management
- Smooth, easy to clean surface
- Made in the USA
Non-Metallic Surface Mount Raceway Fill Capacity Chart
|Cable||Category / Designation||Raceway Size||How many cables for 20% fill?||How many cables for 40% fill?|
|Telephone||2-Pair, 24 AWG||1/2"||2||4|
|3-Pair, 24 AWG||1/2"||1||3|
|4-Pair, 24 AWG||1/2"||1||2|
|25-Pair, 24 AWG||1/2"||0||0|
|Shielded Twisted Pair||Type 1||1/2"||0||0|
|Fiber Optic||Two Strand (Duplex)
How to Use the Raceway On-A-Roll™
- Remove Raceway On-A-Roll™ from the box at either side cut out
- Measure length needed for the job. Then pull out the measured length from the box. The inside is marked every 12". Cut with shears or common kitchen scissors.
- Fold the Raceway into a "J" shape as seen below and peel off liner and fasten adhesive side to your marked surface. Use mechanical fastener if needeed.
- Insert wire or cable into the channel. Close one end by folding into a square and snapping shut.
- If angles are needed, snap close before inserting wires. Cut Raceway using standard mitre methods. Re-open to insert wires and snap shut.
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
- Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Accessories for this particular brand is not currently offered however, we do have a similar raceway on a roll which does: http://www.cableorganizer.com/wire-trak
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not have any accessories available for this item at We do have a similar raceway on a roll which has accessories available: http://www.cableorganizer.com/wire-trak
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts