What's special about this corner duct raceway?
- Easy no-drill corner cable management solution - great for condo or apartment dwellers.
- Raceway fits neatly into wall corners to hide wires.
- Self-adhesive - just peel and stick to install. No drilling needed.
- Paints easily with latex to match your décor.
- Made of strong but lightweight UL 94-VO compliant PVC
- Made in the USA
- Comes complete with pre-applied adhesive.
- Strong, sturdy material of great quality
- Click for More Features
The perfect raceway to use when a media center or electronic set up is located in the corner of a room, or for wires hanging down from the ceiling. The Corner Duct cable raceway molding is self adhesive and discreetly tucks into corners -- simply paint over to match and the cables hidden inside will seem to have disappeared.
|Part #||Description||Series||Length||Color||Price / Piece|
|SRCD1075-W5FT||1-1/16" (2.7 cm) Corner Duct Raceway||1075||5' (1.524 m)||White||
|SRCD1150-W5FT||2-3/16" (5.6 cm) Corner Duct Raceway||1150||5' (1.524 m)||White||
|SRCD1250-W5FT||2-3/4" (7 cm) Corner Duct Raceway||1250||5' (1.524 m)||White||
- Our line of corner ducts includes accessories such as pre-applied adhesive backing, fittings, inside and outside corners, and tee reducers so your wire management systems can be 100% customized.
- All parts are made of strong, durable, lightweight, UL 94-VO compliant PVC that is also paintable (Latex) to perfectly match walls, ceilings and even baseboards. Custom colors are available upon request. Minimums apply.
- Long lasting materials
- Parts made from a UL V0-94 compliant flame resistant PVC.
Please refer to diagram for dimension explanation
|RACEWAY FILL CAPACITY CHART|
|Area (Sq. In.)||0.219||0.259||0.530||0.488||0.488||1.410||0.832||0.827||2.000|
Building Wire THHN
Signal Wire UL Style 1061 300 Volt, 80 C*
Twisted Pair 24 AUG*
|4 Pair, CAT 5||2||3||6||5||5||15||9||9||21|
Twisted Pair Wire (Shielded)*
|4 Pair, 24 AUG||2||2||4||4||4||11||7||7||16|
|25 Pair, 24 AUG||0||0||1||1||1||3||2||2||4|
|Type 1A, 22 AUG||1||1||1||1||1||4||2||2||6|
COAX Cable (Max)*
Fiber Optic Cable 62.5/125/900, PVC Jacket, OFNR*
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- The Corner Duct system has very few available accessory options available on the 1150 model and no such option for the 1075 or 1250 models. At this time, we carry no splice cover for any model of corner duct. One solution is to use the cover piece to bridge the gap where the two bases meet. One way to do this is to cut one of the cover pieces in half, but put each of these halves on each end of your run. The uncut five-foot cover piece would be in the middle and would span the point where the bases meet.
- Thank you for your question. While the double-sided tape that comes with the raceway is designed to NOT damage any paint when removed, the surface, the age, the quality and proper application of the paint have a lot to do with the result as well.
- I had this same question and called. They said there is no accessory that connects the raceway at a corner, so cables remain exposed. Too bad.
- Just cut at 45° angle on inside or outside corners.....
- Thank you for question. Sounds like you have all you need.
- Some users choose to cut the ends of the raceway at varying angles to create turns. I would recommend a circular saw to best match the 60 degree angles necessary to make a 120 degree turn.
- Thank you for your question. Yes, we ship our products to Canada.
- Thank you for your question. The specs are the following: Width 1.687" Height 0.563" Please call us at 888-222-0030 if you have additional questions.
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, there are no accessories available at time for this product.
- Hello, If you are only looking to cover 1 12 Guage cable the 1075 Cornerduct would work. The dimensions are 1-1/16"
- Hello, The tape on the back of this corner duct will work better on a smooth flat surface. Since you have raised parts on your surface, this product wont adhere properly and might come off. However, in addition to the tape, you can also screw through the inside of the duct into your wall to make sure the duct stays in place. If you have any other questions, please fee free to give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030
- Hello,unfortunately this Corner Duct is only available in 5 foot sections.
- Hello, Yes this can be cut using a hack saw or something similar.
- Hello, We do not recommend more than 8.
- Hello, Yes the cover slides off and on to add or remove cables.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts