Corner Ducts Raceway
Mimics the Look of Crown Molding to Discreetly Hide Cables and Wires
What's special about this corner duct raceway?
- Easy no-drill corner cable management solution - great for condo or apartment dwellers.
- Raceway fits neatly into wall corners to hide wires.
- Self-adhesive - just peel and stick to install. No drilling needed.
- Paints easily with latex to match your décor.
- Made of strong but lightweight UL 94-VO compliant PVC
- Proudly made in the USA
- Comes complete with pre-applied adhesive.
- Strong, sturdy material of great quality
- Click for More Features
The perfect raceway to use when a media center or electronic set up is located in the corner of a room, or for wires hanging down from the ceiling. The Corner Duct cable raceway molding is self adhesive and discreetly tucks into corners -- simply paint over to match and the cables hidden inside will seem to have disappeared.
|Part #||IMG||Description||Series||Length||Color||Price / Piece|
|SRCD1075-W5FT||1-1/16" (2.7 cm) Corner Duct Raceway||1075||5' (1.524 m)||White||
|SRCD1150-W5FT||2-3/16" (5.6 cm) Corner Duct Raceway||1150||5' (1.524 m)||White||
|SRCD1250-W5FT||2-3/4" (7 cm) Corner Duct Raceway||1250||5' (1.524 m)||White||
|Accessories for 1150 Series|
|FMOC1150-W||Outside Corner for 1150 Surface Raceways Series||White||
|FMIN1150-W||Inside Corner for 1150 Surface Raceways Series||White||
|FMTR1150-375-W||Tee Reducer to 375 Surface Raceways Series||White||
|FMTR1150-500-W||Tee Reducer to 500 Surface Raceways Series||White||
|FMTR1150-1125-W||Tee Reducer to 1125 Surface Raceways Series||White||
Please refer to diagram for dimension explanation
|RACEWAY FILL CAPACITY CHART|
|Area (Sq. In.)||0.219||0.259||0.530||0.488||0.488||1.410||0.832||0.827||2.000|
Building Wire THHN
Signal Wire UL Style 1061 300 Volt, 80 C*
Twisted Pair 24 AUG*
|4 Pair, CAT 5||2||3||6||5||5||15||9||9||21|
Twisted Pair Wire (Shielded)*
|4 Pair, 24 AUG||2||2||4||4||4||11||7||7||16|
|25 Pair, 24 AUG||0||0||1||1||1||3||2||2||4|
|Type 1A, 22 AUG||1||1||1||1||1||4||2||2||6|
COAX Cable (Max)*
Fiber Optic Cable 62.5/125/900, PVC Jacket, OFNR*
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Corner pieces - I have a lot of corners to go around do you sell them and do you have an adapter piece that i can attach two or more long sections together so it looks good
- The Corner Duct system has very few available accessory options available on the 1150 model and no such option for the 1075 or 1250 models. At this time, we carry no splice cover for any model of corner duct. One solution is to use the cover piece to bridge the gap where the two bases meet. One way to do this is to cut one of the cover pieces in half, but put each of these halves on each end of your run. The uncut five-foot cover piece would be in the middle and would span the point where the bases meet.
When this item is removed, will it rip off paint? - If/when you uninstall this corner duct raceway, would it remove paint from the wall?
- Thank you for your question. While the double-sided tape that comes with the raceway is designed to NOT damage any paint when removed, the surface, the age, the quality and proper application of the paint have a lot to do with the result as well.
Corner duct and corner application - Are there additional corner pieces I need order when ordering the 1 inch corner duct? Does it meet flush in the all the corners if you run it around the whole room as crown molding? If not, are there specific corner pieces that i need to order?
- I had this same question and called. They said there is no accessory that connects the raceway at a corner, so cables remain exposed. Too bad.
- Just cut at 45° angle on inside or outside corners.....
- Thank you for question. Sounds like you have all you need.
Corner angle - The corner I paln to use this is not 90deg. It is more like 120deg. Would this still work and hold well?
- Some users choose to cut the ends of the raceway at varying angles to create turns. I would recommend a circular saw to best match the 60 degree angles necessary to make a 120 degree turn.
Delivery - Do you deliver to Canada?
- Thank you for your question. Yes, we ship our products to Canada.
How big is the corner conduit .I have an electric a water pipe to cover m
- Thank you for your question. The specs are the following: Width 1.687" Height 0.563" Please call us at 888-222-0030 if you have additional questions.
Are there any elbow pieces that would allow someone to seamlessly run cable along a ceiling-wall corner, and then transition to running down a wall-wall corner?
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, there are no accessories available at time for this product.
I have 12 Guage speaker wire I need the ducts for. What size would work best
- Hello, If you are only looking to cover 1 12 Guage cable the 1075 Cornerduct would work. The dimensions are 1-1/16"
Is it possible to use these on a plaster raised-design wall? It is minimal raise, but there are little half circle ridge designs encompassing my walls.
- Hello, The tape on the back of this corner duct will work better on a smooth flat surface. Since you have raised parts on your surface, this product wont adhere properly and might come off. However, in addition to the tape, you can also screw through the inside of the duct into your wall to make sure the duct stays in place. If you have any other questions, please fee free to give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030
Can I get the 1050 in a length longer than 5 feet?
- Hello,unfortunately this Corner Duct is only available in 5 foot sections.
If I need it shorter, can I easily cut it myself?
- Hello, Yes this can be cut using a hack saw or something similar.
How many Ethernet cables can this product hold and Not slip off the wall using the adhesive tape?
- Hello, We do not recommend more than 8.
Does the cover come off and back on easily in case you need access to the cables inside?
- Hello, Yes the cover slides off and on to add or remove cables.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts