Crystal Clear Heat Shrink Tubing
Superb Clarity and Strength
What's special about this heat shrink?
- Constructed of a cross-linked ionic polymer material for superior strength.
- Absolutely clear tubing provides ultimate clarity for visual inspection at any time.
- Lightweight material is easy to work with and can be cut using simple shears or scissors.
- Lined with a hot-melt adhesive to provide a completely waterproof seal.
- Click for More Features
This Crystal Clear™ heat shrink tubing allows you to seal and protect connections and splices while still maintaining visual clarity. Clear, lightweight tubing is exceptionally strong and can be used for many applications where semi-rigid tubing is needed.
|Part #||Tubing Diameter||Length||Max. Expanded Id||Min. Recovered Id||Quantity||Price|
Can be used for:
|Material||Cross-linked ionic polymer|
|Shrink Ratio||Exceeds 2.5 to 1|
|Shrink/Recovery Temperature||194° F (90° C)|
|Continuous Operating Temp||-67° F to 257° F (-55° C to 125° C)|
|Flammability||Passed (FMVSS 302 test)|
|Tensile Strength||4,000 PSI|
|Longitudinal Change||+1/-10% Max|
|Dielectric Strength||750 V/Mil (30KV/MM)|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
The length states 6" and the quantity states 8, so does this mean there are 8, 6 inch sections for a total of 4 feet? PN: NSPA-HST394C-6
- This means that you get eight pieces of the heat shrink tubing that are 6" long each piece
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts