Snake Tray™ 401 Series Snake Race Cable Tray
A Perfect Fit for Low Density Network Cable Management
What's special about this wire cable tray?
- Compact design fits into narrow, cramped spaces and saves space for parallel installations if necessary.
- No special attachments are needed to make turns and drops; simply bend the tray to route as desired.
- Open-ended hook design makes wire installation, addition and removal much simpler.
- Click for More Features
Though most wire basket cable tray comes in small sizes for tight spaces, Snake Race delivers a feature most other trays do not: pliability. This versatile cable tray handles up to (75) 4-pair (or similar) cables and can be bent around corners, to lower/higher levels, etc. without losing strength. This is a great choice for applications in which you have several runs in the same area that must be separate.
Please Note: Snake Tray products ship in 5-7 days and are subject to a 30% restocking fee if returned
|Part #||Loading Dimensions||Overall Dimensions||Cable Capacity||Weight||Finish||Price|
|CM-401-2-8-G||2" W x 1-1/2" H||2.5" H x 2.5" W x 8' L||30||3 lbs||Galvanized||
|CM-401-3-8-G||3" W x 2-1/2" H||3.5" H x 3.5" W x 8' L||75||3.5 lbs||Galvanized||
Snake Tray 401 Series Technical Drawing (PDF)
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||LOADING DIMENSIONS||FULL VOLUME||CABLE CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|CM-401-2-8-G||2-1/2" H x 2-1/2" W x 8' L||1-1/2"||2"||3 sq in||30||3 lbs|
|CM-401-3-8-G||3-1/2" H x 3-1/2" W x 8' L||2-1/2"||3"||7-1/2 sq in||75||3-1/2 lbs|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Black available? - I see a black version in your product photos; is it available...?
- The 401 Snake Tray is produced in three options: GALVANIZED FINISH (G), STAINLESS STEEL (SS), and POWDER COATED (PC) At this time we only offer the Galvanized option on our website, however our sales staff can assist you with an order for the black powder coated option. Please contact us via email (email@example.com) or telephone (866-222-0030)
What is the part number to connect these end to end - Looking at the Snake Tray? 401 Series Snake Race Cable Tray. How are these connected end to end?
- Thank you for your question. These are typically just installed next to each other, no connection needed.
support - What is the recommended support span for this product
- This tray has a limited capacity for cables and wires so it is not likely to be burdened with excessive weight. We recommend supporting this tray once on each end, and once in the middle.
Can the Snake Tray 401 Series Snake Race Cable Tray be suspended from the ceiling. We have a warehouse space in which we need to install electric wiring and air compressor hose to isolated machines from overhead.
- Hello, Although the snake tray is mainly wall mount, you could use this product to hang it from the ceiling https://www.cableorganizer.com/vutec/pro-hanger-cable-tray-system/
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts