What's special about this Snake Tray?
- Double packet design providing a natural separation for both voice data cables and fiber cables
- The double Snake allows for 50 square inches of cable path holding up to 510 cables
- 25" OD per NEC Article 318-9(b) either below raised floors or overhead, mounted to walls or suspended from a ceiling
- Click for More Features
Please Note: Snake Tray products ship in 5-7 days and are subject to a 30% restocking fee if returned.
|Part #||Overal||Loading||Physical Volume||Cable Capacity||Weight Of Cables (Tested Per Linear Ft. At 100% Fill Capacity)||Price|
|CM-201-425D-8||7.25" H x 11.5" W x 98" L||4.25" D x 8.5" W||36 si||515 (CAT6)||17.60 lbs./ft.|
|CM-201-5D-8||8.75" H x 13.75" W x 98" L||5" D x 10" W||50 si||715 (CAT6)||25 lbs./ft.|
Height x Width
|Tray Area||Cable Fill (50% fill) **||Support Span
|CAT5E *||CAT6 *||CAT6A *||4'||5'||6'||8'|
|CM-201-425D-8||(2X) 4.25" x 4.25"||36||514||370||265||74||59||47||***|
|CM-201-5D-8||(2X) 5" x 5"||50||714||510||368||103||82||66||***|
* CAT5e 4 pail PL approximated at 0.19 in2 in diameter, CAT6 4 pail PL cable approximated at 0.25 in2 in diameter, and CAT6a 4 pair PL approximated at 0.30 in2
** Allowable fill ratios are based on the NEC rule that the cross sectional area of all the cable installed in the cable tray not exceed 50% of the cross sectional area of the cable tray (width x depth). TIA suggests a 40% fill ratio.
*** Snake Tray series 201 are recommended to be supported every five (5) foot. However larger spans can be accommodated.
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures (PDF)
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts